Free 48 Hour Xbox Live Codes - ALL GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure johnny, i left my itrader number on my other account. Yea that's it.
cagus.smile.jpg

Hi every1.I just registered so i wont be suprised if no one helps me.....my xbl trial expired 2 weeks ago and im just dieing to play online.unfortunetly the retailers dont sell xbox 360 codes here so if any 1 has any amount of time pls leave it in a email to [email protected] thank you very much;)

Hi i'm in need of a code to download fifa 10 demo, don't need to play online against anyone but to download it today as it has just came out on demo i need xbox live. I'm willing to fill out surveys or whatever just need a code asap, thanks.

[quote name='Vulgarism']I'll take the top one.

Thanks!

EDIT: It did work, so the rest should be okay as well. Hopefully people tell when they take one...[/QUOTE]

can you send me 1 cause every time i write a code its already taken

[quote name='Zaxby']I figure I can help out with a few LIVE trials.

Here's five!

QFQCW-C9TWH-MQQXQ-4BRJ8-49MM3

WKD4D-83VCT-8W7QP-TKXTG-G3KT6

CFCCH-FMYJW-PM8P3-RY9XM-CG9VD

TDMCB-PKCQJ-R9D32-QX3RD-XXCMJ

RDQR4-MCRMK-TKFWC-VWC8P-FJ3H8

VCKBW-GP7H3-JG3FD-9T6JH-GRG8G

Unlike RamHawk Tropicana treated me like ass... but I got a ton of Live trials for free and I'm passing the savings on to you!!![/QUOTE]

can you send a working trail to my email.. ( [email protected] ) because every time i write a code its already taken!

if anyone can help me out..im juss trying to get a roster update for madden and i need gold. Can somebody please send me a 48-hour trial to ([email protected])

or post a working code one here..thx

Gentleman, as you can tell by the username, I am YoungE808. In the past I've been hit hard with the alert that my xbox live gold is nearing the end of its course. This has happened so many times that I almost gave up on playing online. That is, until the release date of Marvel Ultimate Alliance started to creep back up. From the gameplay I've seen, the game is awesome. Add that to the fact that I'm a huge Marvel fan, I must play this sequel online. I've come here to simply ask a for 48 hour trial so I can enjoy the game for merely two days.

If any one is so generous, my email is [email protected]

...absolutely nothing. No codes, No nothing. Just wanted to say kudos to all the peeps who offered up free codes in the past. Although, cheap-ass you ain't.

Anyone got a code going spare?

My mate just received his xbox and needs to upgrade to Gold.
He should be receiving his pre-paid xbox live in the post in the next few days. (Ordered today)

So he needs something to get him going over the weekend :)

Thanks.

Ok i blatantly just signed up to scam a free code, apologies.

just sat down with beer, some smokes and the rest, ready to get on live and realised my gold script has ran out.

would appreciate a code if anyones got a spare. Sorry to bother ya like.

[quote name='UnderMonster']Anyone got a code going spare?

My mate just received his xbox and needs to upgrade to Gold.
He should be receiving his pre-paid xbox live in the post in the next few days. (Ordered today)

So he needs something to get him going over the weekend :)

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Each xbox has 4 1-month accounts. Have him make a silver account, and it will say he has 1 month free

If anybody has one could i please have one I have an account that i made in the states but i Cant use the prepaid cards i buy in Canada

i could use a 48 hour gold trial if someone might be kind enough to PM one to me, just ordered a live card in the mail but damn it I want to get some chopper vs chopper in on Lost and Damned in the meantime.

If someone can please Pm me one it would be greatley appreciated. I just got XBOX last night & want to play left4dead online with the Gold membership to check it out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back