Free 48 Hour Xbox Live Codes - ALL GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
VANDOLIZER BACK AGAIN. UP EARLY AND YOU SEE WHAT TIME I GOT OFF THE FORUM IN MY PREVIOUS POST BEFORE THIS ONE RIGHT? WHERE YA'LL AT?

"AND I HAVE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO MY MAN X, HE KNOW WHO IM TALKING BOUT FOR LOOKING OUT FOR ME."

but get at me x and everybody from newbie's to veterans and so on and so forth and so so so so. LOL!!! made myself laugh. But i a be waiting on that package you got for me x. Till next time.

I've got a XBOX live 48 Hour codes in addition to the Gears of War 2 "Flashback Map Pack" code. I know this is against the "nature" of this thread but the first person to offer me something good, such as a PSN game download code, gets both. PM me with an offer. Hell, even a funny joke might be enough ;)

Im still here and still need what i requested. Sometimes i think it's a waste of time. This forum sure doesn't have that much activity. Someone might post now then there next post an hour or six hours later. I guess ya'll must be to busy playing live huh??? Ish is crazy. I still got love for everybody though so get at me. Vandolizer

[quote name='Vandolizer']Im a newbie like the guy that posted before me but i've never ever played live before and i need a subscription code so i can play x=box live. I'm trying to play halo2,halo3 live. I have the original x-box and all the codes i've searched, when i type them in are invalid or in use. That's what it tells me when i enter them on my x-box. So someone who has ther heart in the right place hook me up. And i wish all these guys who've been playing all the time would stop hogging up all the codes. Let the people who've never tried it get them first. Sent the code to
[email protected] if you would so i can catch some bodies with the shoty. Running riot!!!! Unfreaking believable!!! If you nice in halo you know what that means. But send a code to my e-mail address because if you post it the feins gone snatch it quick. I love ya'll baby. Until next time. Vandolizer[/QUOTE]

if you never played xbox live before, how do you know about running riot in halo?

clark32 I PLAYED IT IN REGULAR MODE CLARK WHERE YOU JUST PUT THE GAME IN AND START PLAYING. YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT HOMIE. YOU ALREADY KNOW. BUT IT'S ALL GOOD CLARK32 I STILL GOT LOVE FOR YOU HOMIE. GET AT ME. AND I SEE YOU A NEWBIE LIKE ME, WELCOME.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pm me. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[quote name='Vandolizer']aND dON'T FORGET ABOUT ME ALL YOU SUBSCRIPTION GIVERS. VANDOLIZER WANTS TO SEE WHAT'S THIS HALO 2 AND HALO 3 LIVE IS LIKE. MAYBE IF THEY DID'NT LAY ME OFF I COULD BUY A SUBSCRIPTION CARD I'VE BEEN HEARING ABOUT. BUT WOULD IT WORK FOR ORIGINAL X-BOX ANYWAY???? OR DO THEY SELL ORIGINAL X-BOX LIVE CARDS. I RESIDE IN US, NC JUST TO GIVE YOU A LIL BACKGROUND ON ME. BUT ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS FOR ME AND E-MAIL ME THE SUBSCRIPTION CODE I CAN USE. YOU SEE WHAT TIME I POSTED THIS RIGHT??? IM STILL SEARCHING FOR A CODE TO USE. BUT IM BOUT TO LAY IT DOWN THOUGH. ALRIGHT... VANDOLIZER[/QUOTE]

wow first of all if you have never been on live you will have a free month when you sign up to live on your xbox you can do it 3 times. so all you cag newbies dont expect anyone to give you codes. i have 6 48 hr trials im giving out to cag vets only and thats how most people do it around here so stop wasting your time

hey man can i get a code i want to play my new mW2 on live but cant cuz i dont got live
so can u pm a code ill really appricate it n we can play on xbox =]

aquateen168. Tisk tisk tisk. What are you doing? This is vandolizer you talking to, a newbie but in here but a veteran everywhere else. So please relax with all that whoooo rahhhh. There is'nt any free month or none of that i've called and tried all that. I finally set up an account calling xbox.com tech support and got a gamertag and set up an account but can't sign in because it keeps saying you have an important message you must read before you can sign in then says you have no messages. Back and forth just keep getting the same message. Maybe 5 years ago you got a free month or whatever but not now. It's guys like you aquateen that need to get off the forum. Treat me as you would want to be treated because if not................ You know. Aquateen????? Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your names funny to. I love it baby. Love you aqua, till next time.

You must be one of aqua's buddy's and i don't do that i just had to tell your boy aqua so he would know. Taking up for your homeboy huh??? What ya'll play together??? Arrogant and annoying, you almost pissed me off with that one but im a fun loving guy. Im here jr. What's up.

and jr is aquateen's dic$ that good cause you sure are bouncing on that mf'er hard. Stop riding that man like that. And you ain't seen maino video???? "hi hater" thank you jr.

Vandolizer, this is the only warning you will receive. Stop spamming the forums begging for free codes. One post, in proper english grammar (preferably), asking for a code is enough.

Spooge who are you and why is everybody trying to take up for these guys, you must be another friend of these guy's and correct grammar, i use some of that when i want to but i free to talk how i want to talk not like somebody tells me. And the only warning? What is that a threat??? Spooge please don't go there ba po cause. And i know you riding your boys dic* to because everybody is asking for codes on here so why would you only say something to me???? Cause you dic* riding. And as far as that this is your only warning bs you said spooge please i can picture you and your true self and i know you don't get down like that to be warning nobody. So let's get it. Oh and you the moderator huh? I know you see all these people asking for codes. Asking not begging spooge. So suck on that. Do ya'll see this...... Gone skip those words but do ya'll see this man?? Holla.

spooge you a funny mf yo. can't believe you came at me like that. And anybody in this forum know he trying to point me out cause his boyfriends have said something to him about me after they started something with me. asking for codes, everybody be doing that. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT YOU SPOOGE.

And to answer clark32. I said to answer clark32!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I played halo 2 in the regular multiplayer mode. You don't have to play live to know about running riots. And i left my controller at your house to. Vandolizer

I could use a 48 hour code if anyone has one available. Would be much appreciated. Otherwise if someone has a 1 month card that is cheap I may consider that as well. Just PM me with the code or what you would want for a 1 month card. Thanks!

R77XH-T6P4V-7PFV6-27832-JJ96T

48 hour code from COD I picked up. If you use it pls post you did so no waists their time trying to use it.

[quote name='aquateen168']haha lurkers strike again man you guys should stop posting them and do the next on e who posts gets it. they will never learn[/QUOTE]

First person to PM me the name of the only Pittsburgh Steeler who had their jersey number retired, with his name, number, and college at which he played gets a 48 hour code.

This will be more fun...

CLAIMED!

Last edited by a moderator:
we should stablish a non-lurker law. everyone who will put a code here should only give it to the first CAGer that post after it. that would be nice because no lurker nor newbies will be bothering

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kchton']we should stablish a non-lurker and non-newbie law. everyone who will put a code here should only give it to the first cag veteran that post after it. that would be nice because no lurker nor newbies will be bothering[/QUOTE]
How about no, everyone can't be a veteran, remember at one time you were a newbie.

dude. everyone hates newbies that just make an account for the moment. some of them didnt even know this web page they just googled xbox live for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back