Free 48 Hour Xbox Live Codes - ALL GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='No One']Hey guys, don't like to beg but I could really use a code for some Live time right now. Red Faction: Guerrilla is having a nice 5 day event of 5x experience points and I'd like in on the action. If anyone can PM one my way I'd appreciate it.[/QUOTE]I could still use one if anyone has one available. ;)

I've got all the time in the world right now but no live. I feel like that dude from the twilight zone whose glasses break after he has all those books and time. If anyone has a 48 hour code plz shoot me a PM

hey, i dont like to begg, though i would really like to play multiplayer on modern warfare 2, it really gets boring just playin career n its way more fun online, so if anyone has a spare code for me that they arnt usin, i would really appreciate it, thx in advance or if not thx anyway

Can someone pm me an Xbox Live trial I wanted to download shadow complex at 800 points and used a xbox live gold trial but it was invalid. Thanks! :D

Two 48 hour codes. Unused at the time of this post, though most likely, lurkers will snatch them up without indicating that they used them.

Code #1:
TDTQW - 9XQ3G - D42VJ - Q2F27 - TQ2RG

Code #2:
PQV2F - JTM7C - JRXKB - 4W44P - MJGM8

[quote name='shrike4242']Two 48 hour codes. Unused at the time of this post, though most likely, lurkers will snatch them up without indicating that they used them.

Code #2:
PQV2F - JTM7C - JRXKB - 4W44P - MJGM8[/QUOTE]

Thanks, it's much appreciated. Happy Holidays!

EDIT: I didn't try the 1st code so that still might be available.

the first code has been used by someoneelse (darn it!) if anyone still have xbox live code i can use i would appreciate it. (pm me if you do thanks in advance )

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Not saying anything really, but has anyone noticed how 80% of people asking for codes are newbies?[/QUOTE]

lol i was thinking the same and didnt wanna post....but i have nothing to lose...so y not?

Can anyone spare me a 48hr code? I just got Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and would love to play it online. Thanks in advance!

[quote name='RX24']Can anyone spare me a 48hr code? I just got Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and would love to play it online. Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

doesn't cod mw2 include the 48 trial? also do these 48 hours stack ontop of the 1 year xbox gold live I have?

[quote name='bringerofdeath']doesn't cod mw2 include the 48 trial? also do these 48 hours stack ontop of the 1 year xbox gold live I have?[/QUOTE]
I thought it would have one but mine didn't come with one and no they don't stack.

All the codes get used up by lurkers so frikkin quick!
I just had to blow all my extra cash on a new Xbox, cause mine got RROD and Microsoft wouldnt fix it!
Could someone please send me a PM me a code?
Or email it even: [email protected]

[quote name='Stratocaster23']All the codes get used up by lurkers so frikkin quick!
I just had to blow all my extra cash on a new Xbox, cause mine got RROD and Microsoft wouldnt fix it!
Or email it even: [email protected][/QUOTE]

That is hilarious considering you joined in 2010

[quote name='Stratocaster23']All the codes get used up by lurkers so frikkin quick!

lol.. you called people lurkers when you have been here since jan 2010!

:nottalking:Really? I mean really? :bs:

First person to pm me that has been a member for more than 2 days gets one.

GONE

Last edited by a moderator:
Joined way back 2008 and never posted anything. Used this site a lot this past Christmas for deals and the marketplace freebie thread a lot and thought I'd give back in a way. Just went through my games and found a few 48 hour codes. Post if you use them.

K4G3Q-MJJ4Y-TTRP2-GB3M4-89JFB
Q46X3-QV4YG-MR4JD-4TX48-MH6CY
DYDQ6-96QGH-YXFR8-H2C9K-CX83B This one had a thing saying needed to be redeemed 6/30/08. Old game I just bought...So possibly may not work...Nothing about deadlines on the other ones that I could see.

Also have a month live trial but it said to be redeemed by 6/30/09...I should really pay attention to these things more closely next time...
Here it is in case it possibly still works: J3P22-4QFBJ-9JVTG-VK47G-MKYJT

Hopefully all goes well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back