Free 48hr Code And Some Other Random Jap Code

Salty Nachooo

CAG Veteran
http://xbox360.mh-frontier.jp/contents/48h_play/?uid=116629536&tid=11624

Scroll down on the page under number 1, the first section.
There is a DARK RED bar you can click. Click it.
It opens up a new window and gives you a 48hr Code & another random Jap code.
I do not know what this other Jap code is, I cannot get it to work on Xbox.com or on my dashboard. I think it is an ingame code for MonsterHunters.

If anyone figures out what this other code is for please post and let me know. Thanks!

I came across this on my Japan account, in my email.

The second code would be for Monster Hunter freedom, which is probably region blocked by console & IP address, since MHP is only available in Japan. MHP is the capcom version of PSO... it's a monthly subscription, and this code gives you a 48 hour preview of the game (if you had a J console and J account to download it from)

just testet: I cant used it on my PAL Console here in germany because I have a wrong region :( I just want that u know that.

PM me if you want my code

The second code is for "Free trial is for and play with the "trial course", and is limited to two (HR) Hunter Rank, there is a limit to the functions and facilities available. If you will continue to play even after the HR2 is, Please note we will need to be purchased separately Hunter Life Course."

If anyone wants my code PM me.

I cant redeem the 48 hr code...maybe they are out?
EDIT
nevermind got it!
Other code up for grabs (JAPAN REGION ONLY):

QTQCF-H7JK4-JYDFT-CTK37-JMM9Z

Do you guys not know, or just not care, that Jap is a derogatory term? It would be like saying you have a random wop or chink code. I usually couldn't care less about stuff like this, but it's blatant, casual, repeated use bothered even me.

[quote name='mietha']Do you guys not know, or just not care, that Jap is a derogatory term? It would be like saying you have a random wop or chink code. I usually couldn't care less about stuff like this, but it's blatant, casual, repeated use bothered even me.[/QUOTE]

Yea I thought the same. Like reaallyy.. commee oonn guuys.

[quote name='mietha']Do you guys not know, or just not care, that Jap is a derogatory term? It would be like saying you have a random wop or chink code. I usually couldn't care less about stuff like this, but it's blatant, casual, repeated use bothered even me.[/QUOTE]

its just shortened dude. dont think there was any harm ment

It really depends on the region a person is from. Around here there's a large population of Jewish people (including myself as I am of the Jewish race but an Atheist). So people use the term Jew here very loosely and in a non-demeaning form. Yet in other places in the US calling someone who is Jewish a Jew would be considered offensive. It's really how the word is used rather than the word itself that is offensive.

you guys are all welcome- the monster hunter code wouldnt work on my jap account- it said region locked but the 48hr trial does work on my canadian account as i tested it but didnt use it-

[quote name='USD']hehehe. I now have 17 48 hours. My friends will never have an excuse not to play with me.[/QUOTE]

is it safe to spam codes like that ?

bread's done
Back