Free $5.99 credit for PS3 Video Unlimited

I can't believe this actually worked... and it let me sign up with my foreign accounts, so let's see what happens with that.

I signed up with my main account and I made a new one and signed that up the same exact time. And I only got the code for my main account. I guess they check when the account was created? But thanks!

[quote name='D0RC']I signed up with my main account and I made a new one and signed that up the same exact time. And I only got the code for my main account. I guess they check when the account was created? But thanks![/QUOTE]

Same here.

EDIT: Woops, misread that. I actually used different accounts that I had created a few weeks ago but haven't received codes for them yet. Only received a code for my main.

[quote name='Sonic9jct']The terms say "with a pre-existing... account."[/QUOTE]well those of us who hosted gameshares can use those emails also since they where made months /years ago
cool im going to buy fight night

[quote name='Sonic9jct']I can't believe this actually worked... and it let me sign up with my foreign accounts, so let's see what happens with that.[/QUOTE]

Only my NA accounts received the email.

[quote name='Blaster man']Cant you just create new accounts? This doesnt seem well thought out.[/QUOTE]

It says the account had to be made before the promotion.

Got my email for the code today. The $5.99 went straight into my wallet. Needless to say I won't be buying from Video Unlimited.

Must be for older accounts. The account I made several months ago after the PSN outage never received an email with a code but my main account I had since around '08 got one the second day. I wish I could remember the email for my other old account I stopped using.

for those who recieved the codes already, did you happen to have the video app downloaded before recieving your codes?

[quote name='iwarboY']for those who recieved the codes already, did you happen to have the video app downloaded before recieving your codes?[/QUOTE]

When I received mine I didn't have the app downloaded already.

[quote name='FaintDeftone']I've tried this twice and still have not received a code :([/QUOTE]

today will be day 3. if nothing shows up today, well, maybe they've stopped the promo?
i signed up for more than 2..

I did the first account on the first day and got my code, my second account I did 3 days ago but never got it. ( both accounts over 3 three years)

it worked on all my accounts but all my accounts have content that i purchased years ago to gameshare, but every account got a code

[quote name='karekano126']Is the promotion over? I click the link but then I can't seem to find where to sign up for email.[/QUOTE]
Seems like it is. Link redirects to events page. It's over and still no code for many people. Maybe they are just falling behind on massive amounts of requests?

check this out: i signed for 5 accounts 3 days ago. i recieved 2 codes today, yet, i haven't recieved a code for my longterm psn profile. weird, no?

makes 3 accounts yet to recieve a code //:
i'll update again tomorrow

[quote name='TheJLC']Aww, just when I recovered an old Alt account I used to use, the promotion ends.[/QUOTE]

Feel your pain just did the same and now its over ;/ ...

bread's done
Back