Free $5 BB Reward Cert for Halloween

TheRock88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Just checked my Reward Zone homepage and noticed I had a $5 cert waiting for me and on the points page, it said they issued it because of a holiday exclusive. Anyone else get it too?

Here's a pic of what it looks like:

61447102.jpg

[quote name='MoCiWe']As always with Best Buy and their reward zone promotions, I got nothing :/[/QUOTE]
Same here. Never ever

I got a flyer in the mail that said a $5 GC would show up in my account between 11/8-11/24. I checked when I got the flyer, but there was no GC. I loudly cursed Best Buy, which got me thrown out of Best Buy, as I was checking my account while in Best Buy. It was only later that I saw the specification about the date. Just checked again, and now it's there. Hooray! I might use it to get the $5 Young Frankenstein bluray.

I got it too. I also got a letter in my mail the other day that said id have one thats valid for 11/08/12 thru 12/31/12. Maybe this is that one?

I got it yesterday as well and only knew about it because I got a Rewards direct mail piece saying they were giving it to me and would be valid on 11/8. Also was a small catalog and a 3x points card.

Silver Member btw.

[quote name='stonciddta']I got it yesterday as well and only knew about it because I got a Rewards direct mail piece saying they were giving it to me and would be valid on 11/8. Also was a small catalog and a 3x points card.

Silver Member btw.[/QUOTE]

But it was valid yesterday, btw.

[quote name='ghettoqball']What do you have to do to get these free certificates? I have never, ever gotten one.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'm not Silver but itd be nice if they tossed a cert out for us non-Silver once in a while too....

Been a silver member for 4 years now I think and I have never received these bonus points, so don't think being silver has anything to do with it. Pretty sure all their stuff is random draw stuff or maybe if you haven't purchased anything in a while perhaps?

Got an email for a 5 dollar cert but not sure if it's just because they take forever in general to obtain when you buy things, so I'm just going to assume it's this deal.

[quote name='kaseydme']Been a silver member for 4 years now I think and I have never received these bonus points, so don't think being silver has anything to do with it. Pretty sure all their stuff is random draw stuff or maybe if you haven't purchased anything in a while perhaps?[/QUOTE]
I'm also a silver member and I've never gotten a bonus coupon. I was also thinking it might also have to do with not purchasing anything for a while. Maybe it's their way of trying to get people back if they haven't shopped there in a while.

My cert is now showing up. Before it said Holiday Bonus Rewards or whatnot, but I didn't have a cert. Now everything is as it should be. And it has to be random. I'm a silver member that shops there all the time (I was there four times this week, but it's normally once every week or two) so it isn't based on how long it's been since you've been there. If it was, I think they'd certainly send you an email telling you that you had one as well.

bread's done
Back