Free $5 check from Magazines.com

A Gamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
I got a bunch of these and could not figure out how to redeem more than one per name/address.

NOTE: CODES EXPIRE TODAY (9/30) SO USE THEM ASAP

Just a word of caution to the greedy lurkers out there, you probably won't get anything if they catch you trying to redeem more than one per person, so don't bother wasting codes unless you have a different name/address for each one. Also, they will be sending you a $5 check made out to the name you submit, so don't use a fake name unless you want to face bank/check fraud for trying to cash a check made out to someone else.

To redeem, go to this web site and fill in your info: http://www.magazines.com/cash

I don't think the email address matters, so feel free to enter a disposable address (mailinator.com comes to mind).

ALL USED

Please post the ID (letter in paren) when you use a code to save others some time. I will try to update the thread as the codes are used.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much Gamer, I used M, and my friend used N (hope that's OK that I let him use one)!

Thank you, again, Gamer!

EDIT: Also, any idea who their using to ship them (US Postal Service, FedEx, etc.)?

[quote name='ashkpa']Thank you so much Gamer, I used M, and my friend used N (hope that's OK that I let him use one)!

Thank you, again, Gamer!

EDIT: Also, any idea who their using to ship them (US Postal Service, FedEx, etc.)?[/QUOTE]

Last time the check came in a standard business envelope via USPS mail. I have not received my check from this promotion yet, but I assume it will be the same.

[quote name='A Gamer']Last time the check came in a standard business envelope via USPS mail. I have not received my check from this promotion yet, but I assume it will be the same.[/QUOTE]
Allright, thanks a ton, dude! :)

Thanks. Used: 320E31B2E5479296

I'm wary of free money though. Take a good look at the check before you cash it and make sure it doesn't sign you up for some pointless service with a large recurring fee. I used to work at a bank and saw many checks that did that. Not saying that this is one of those, just being wary.

Thanks OP! Used L. Also, started from the end of the letters and went up, and all of them that I tried were already used, so that is L-Y.

thanks so much OP. I redeemed (I); however, I tried about 6 different codes before i found one that worked. fucking lurkers.

bread's done
Back