Free $5 Off codes for EA Store

Captain Urahara

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
I have a bunch of $5 off codes for the EA Store that I'm willing to give out that I received from the newest Wendy's promotion. Two of my friends have been trying the promotion as well and have only gotten these codes so they gave them to me to hand out.

All in all, I have 11 codes to hand out. Each gives you $5 off of your order and free shipping. They do not stack together, otherwise you could just get free games lol.

All you have to do is tell me what you want to use it for and I'll PM you a code.

Very nice of you to do this OP. Just checked their store and they have a promotion sale on Mass Effect 2 for $29.95, so $24.95 with one of your codes... too bad I don't have the money, but still a great deal for anyone wanting to pick this game up.

[quote name='Kotomine']Very nice of you to do this OP. Just checked their store and they have a promotion sale on Mass Effect 2 for $29.95, so $24.95 with one of your codes... too bad I don't have the money, but still a great deal for anyone wanting to pick this game up.[/QUOTE]

I sent you one regardless. Mass Effect 2 is not a game to miss out on. Well worth the money.

btw,
-All codes are case sensitive
-They expire December 31st, 2010
-I have 9 left

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I sent you one regardless. Mass Effect 2 is not a game to miss out on. Well worth the money.

btw,
-All codes are case sensitive
-They expire December 31st, 2010
-I have 9 left[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I really appreciate it. And I'm sure I'll have the money by then :lol:

This is very cool of you OP. :)

I got in on the Dead Space 2 Amazon price of $49.99 but that was for the 360..

I'm looking to get the PS3 version for the free Extraction!

[quote name='VaRIABLE SoUL']This is very cool of you OP. :)

I got in on the Dead Space 2 Amazon price of $49.99 but that was for the 360..

I'm looking to get the PS3 version for the free Extraction![/QUOTE]

PM sent.

Enjoy Dead Space 2! Twice! And Extraction as well!

Hello, Captain! I would like a code for the Saboteur for PS3, please. I was going to get it using a $20 off code, but that was expired.

I'm surprised so many people need these. You can get them yourselves (as well as a chance at some cool sports stuff) by checking the Wendy's Big Score thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272279

You'll get a coupon code for each time you play. Thus, I have four to give away:

fzuj9xpmt
epw2nt8e4
tmhegibx8
vuz7pigwn

Please post if you took any of them to save other people some time that might otherwise be spent entering invalid codes.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']PM sent.

I'm not a racing fan, but I recommend Burnout![/QUOTE]
Thanks!!!

I'd like to donate 1 to the first to use it, grats. I'll never use it, and feel free to send me something but I don't expect anything.

8prjtjq9j

[quote name='batman1939']Since it expires till December I would get NFS Hot Pursuit. I missed the cool cop car chases in daytime. Why is it always night in Carbon?[/QUOTE]

PM sent. Enjoy!

[quote name='BossVersion1']Hello, Captain! I would like a code for the Saboteur for PS3, please. I was going to get it using a $20 off code, but that was expired.[/QUOTE]

PM sent. Shame your $20 off code expired. Regardless, enjoy!

[quote name='Captain Urahara']*Salutes*

I'm happy to hand these out. As long as lurkers aren't grabbing them then I'm glad they are being used.[/QUOTE]

Lurkers are people too, man! lol

[quote name='socash11']Lurkers are people too, man! lol[/QUOTE]
I just like it when people put in the effort to actually ask and/or say thanks for the code/item/whatever. Lurkers just grab things and move on without looking back, unless they expect more free things to be posted that is >_>

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']I'd use one on the Medal of Honor 10th Anniversary Collection for PC, myself.[/QUOTE]
Can't PM it as your message box is full.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Oops! Sorry. It's cleared now. Thanks!![/QUOTE]

Alrighty, PM sent now. Enjoy!

[quote name='Asuli']I want The Saboteur for PS3 if you have another code left.[/QUOTE]

PM sent. Enjoy Saboteur!

I've got 4 codes left. I'll probably get more soon to hand out soon.

[quote name='tarbsdad']The Sims expansions for my daughter. Thanks[/QUOTE]

PM sent. Hope she enjoys those expansions! I've never been the biggest The Sims fan, but I do enjoy the games!

[quote name='Unicorntard']Mass Effect for PC! :)[/QUOTE]
PM sent. Enjoy! Mass Effect is a great game :D

EDIT: All codes gone now. Will give out more when I have them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RAD5brandon']Mass effect 2! Woo.[/QUOTE]

Found on more in my Spam folder. Strange . . .

Anyway, sent you a PM.

Sorry but now I am officially out of codes for the day. I'll try and get some more soon.

Thanks to missyts1 I have 3 more codes to give out!

@needler
Did you already give Tony and/or Holy Pretzle a code yet? If not, I'll send them some.

[quote name='jcandnoextras']I want to use it on BFBC2! Thanks for the giveaway![/QUOTE]
PM sent. Enjoy BFBC2! I did! Still need to buy it though.

[quote name='hlaalumaster9']Not to rain on OP's parade, but you can get your own $5 off code by doing the Wendy's Challenge.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272279[/QUOTE]
You're not "raining on my parade". I openly stated where I got them from in my first post. I'm simply saving people the trouble of having to go do the Wendy's promotion. If they still want to go play, they can. I won't stop them. Why would I anyway?

Besides, what am I going to do with 15+ $5 off codes when they don't stack? I'm not going to do 15+ separate orders at the EA Store >.>

bread's done
Back