FREE!! $5 Off Play-Asia.com coupon code. Already claimed, thanks everybody

abilyk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
First off, I don't want to get flooded with PMs, so please only post here, don't PM regarding the coupon!

That said, I have a one-time use coupon code for play-asia.com. Get $5 off any order of $40 or more. It expires soon -- Feb. 3, 2005 (this coming Thursday).

I'm not going to use it before then, and I don't want it to go to waste. So, if you can use it, post here and I'll give you the coupon code. That's it! If it turns out that the first claimer doesn't use it, it'll go to the next person in line, and so forth, until the coupon has been used or has expired.

So, somebody claim it!

Thanks,
Andrew

[quote name='abilyk']First off, I don't want to get flooded with PMs, so please only post here, don't PM regarding the coupon!

That said, I have a one-time use coupon code for play-asia.com. Get $5 off any order of $40 or more. It expires soon -- Feb. 3, 2005 (this coming Thursday).

I'm not going to use it before then, and I don't want it to go to waste. So, if you can use it, post here and I'll give you the coupon code. That's it! If it turns out that the first claimer doesn't use it, it'll go to the next person in line, and so forth, until the coupon has been used or has expired.

So, somebody claim it!

Thanks,
Andrew[/quote]

I'll take it off your hands. Please PM it to me.

And the coupon goes to shrike. If for some reason he decides not to use it and lets me know about it, I'll PM the code to MrBrando.

bread's done
Back