Free $5 Sears gift card for signing up for email alerts

[quote name='Hybrid5006']Sweet... don't know what I'll buy from Sears, but $5 is $5![/quote]

Sears sells games too, at least mines does. Mines always has a bargain bin filled with $10 games from all systems. Maybe your's does too?

[quote name='NoZoL']Also is on Slick Deals, i saw it on their, i signed up early this morning![/quote]

It's also in the sears clearance thread.

And you can add it to an iGoogle page and not have to get emails.

Thanks op, you just sign up and it will automatically do it? I didnt see a conformation page or anything

Sounds like this is actually coming.
[quote name='"My email"']
Thank you for participating in the Sears rebate program! We truly appreciate your business.

Your submission for the Digimedia Gift Card Fulfillment offer has met the requirements as stated on the order form. You should be receiving your request in the mail within the next 2 to 3 weeks. Your tracking id is XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

If you would like to track the status of your rebate submission, please visit us at: www.sears.com/rebates.

You will be unable to reply to this email as it has been automatically generated. For further assistance please call 1-866-79-SEARS (73277).

Don’t miss out on more ways to save from Sears. Get email notifications about exclusive offers, updates and sales alerts. Sign-up today at www.sears.com.

We work hard to protect your privacy. If you have questions, please review the Sears Privacy and Security Policies at Sears.com/privacy.[/quote]

[quote name='mguiddy']Sounds like this is actually coming.
[/size][/font][/quote]

i got the same email, took me about an hour to remember what the hell it was even for.

[quote name='Hybrid5006']I actually got two of those emails to the same email address , but I only signed up once....

Hope I get 2 $5 gift cards. =)[/quote]

i think they are slightly different, the 2 emails i got, 1 of them says it has been received and is being validated, then the 2nd says accepted. they look identical though

I also got the e-mail and notified me it was accepted - sweet! Use it towards some of their clearance merch!

I haven't gotten an email yet(except welcoming me to the newsletter) and I didn't see the offer for the $5.

Did I miss something?

give it a couple weeks. initially, it doesnt tell you anything till after like 2 weeks or so. then you got a email thats its processing.

bread's done
Back