Free $5 Starbucks or Stack-n-Weigh Scales from USPS if you have bought online postage

hec204

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Saw this on SD

USPS Site:
http://www.usps.com/myreward

You get can either a $5 Stackbucks gift card or stack-n-weight scales(Everyone says they suck)

I already got my gift card today, priority mail, took only 2 days.
Edit: Received scales after 3 days, You can get 1 item per member of your household, just gotta have multiple confirmation numbers.

All you have to do is sign up, when it asks you to enter a confirmation number, just grab a code from something you've shipped through paypal or click-n-ship and redeem your prize:D

I have the stack scales. They only tell you if your weight is under a certain pound like under 4 pounds , under 3 pounds, under 2 pounds, or under 1 pound. This is sufficient for most mailings because they go off the pounds not the ounces (unless you go First class). They work ok but if you do a lot of shipping you want a real scale.

[quote name='omgu8myrice']what option do you put if you have used paypal shipping? Also, where is the confirmation number for paypal transactions?[/quote]

Select Click N Ship.

Then if you have a package laying around, input the code that is under the Barcode. The Delivery Confirm number.

[quote name='darthbudge']Select Click N Ship.

Then if you have a package laying around, input the code that is under the Barcode. The Delivery Confirm number.[/quote]
thanks

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']In for the giftcard. Don't like coffee, but the little lady can use it.[/quote]
Yea, I'm not a big coffee guy either but I like the cold mocha with chocolate for some reason:)
Good luck to everyone, seems to ship fast, most get their gift cards in 2-4 days, I got mine in 2.

Just got the scales, apparantly it's 1 per household member, so if you have 4 people in your house, you can get 4 prizes, The scales are pretty cool, they can weigh up to 6lbs, but they can't tell you exact weight, it will definitely be useful for not over estimating packages since I'm too cheap to buy a real scale.

bread's done
Back