Free $50 gift card with Xbox 360 console + EA Sports game at Best Buy

[quote name='kart007k']crap deal.[/QUOTE]
How? $399.99 for 360 Elite, Fable 2, Halo 3, Fight Night 4 ( or another EA sports game), and a 50$ gift card.

[quote name='Unlucky97']How? $399.99 for 360 Elite, Fable 2, Halo 3, Fight Night 4 ( or another EA sports game), and a 50$ gift card.[/QUOTE]

No. $459.98 for a Xbox 360 Elite, Fable 2, Halo 3, and Fight Night 4 and a $50 gift card. Plus, you have to pay S&H (around $11+)

[quote name='YoshiFan1']If it was an arcade I would have considered, $230 for the system, Tiger Woods 09 and a $50 gift card[/QUOTE]
same here

[quote name='AsianChexMix']Wish I knew this earlier. I would have pounced on this. Getting Madden 2010 and $50 and Xbox...dang.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you understand. You pay for the system and the game, and they give you a $50 GC. They don't give you the game for free.

[quote name='guessed']I don't think you understand. You pay for the system and the game, and they give you a $50 GC. They don't give you the game for free.[/QUOTE]

Yeah misunderstood. Still would have done it though.

[quote name='oasisboy']Taxes , Taxes, Taxes, Taxes...[/QUOTE] we are only a couple of years away until all websites will collect taxes for online purchases.

bread's done
Back