Free $50 when you test drive a Ford

[quote name='swetooth9']what do you say to them when they try to convince you to buy it?[/QUOTE]

Say that you will look around some more before you buy the car.

[quote name='ananag112']Say that you will look around some more before you buy the car.[/quote]

when do you "pop the question" about letting them fill out the form?

[quote name='swetooth9']when do you "pop the question" about letting them fill out the form?[/quote]
Right away, say you might be looking for a new car, you saw this and decided to stop in and see what they had to offer.

Sadly you have to test drive the ford fusion, which isn't exactly a pretty car.

Just a note to everyone you usually have to be a certain age to participate in this. I'm 19 and I have never been able to do any of these test drive opportunities.

I'll try it out, I have a free day tomorrow, and wouldn't mind $50 free dollars for a half hour of my time. I'd figure you'd have to be 18 to test drive a car from some of the stuff I've read, but I'm not sure.

[quote name='Prepster']I always test drive cars, and I'm 19, so I don't see how this could be a problem...[/QUOTE]

test drive cars, yes. But for the past few test drive so and so and get this deals I haven't been old enough to do. I am allowed to test drive but I haven't been eligible for these deals.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Right away, say you might be looking for a new car, you saw this and decided to stop in and see what they had to offer.

Sadly you have to test drive the ford fusion, which isn't exactly a pretty car.[/QUOTE]

That is a good idea as well. I usually pop the question at the end when they are all hyped up thinking that I am buying a car from them. They will sign anything for you at that time if you still act like you are going to get the car.

I swear, this deal is tempting. I used to get offers for free stuff for test driving a Mazda 6 when they came out. Never did get around to it though. If you have a friend thats a salesman at a Ford dealership, just ask them to fill it out. I'm gonna ask a few friends if they know of any...

I heard the sales person will sometimes sign it if you go into the dealership and tell them that you have no interest in the car and are only there for the GC. That way you save them the time of trying to sell you something you aren't going to buy and you don't have to do the test drive.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I heard the sales person will sometimes sign it if you go into the dealership and tell them that you have no interest in the car and are only there for the GC. That way you save them the time of trying to sell you something you aren't going to buy and you don't have to do the test drive.[/QUOTE]

Yup. You can try that as well.

Yoshifan, that could work too. Then again, I can't stand car salesmen. I feel like a mouse in a snake pit anytime I'm on a car lot.

I remember one time I was waiting to get my cars oil changed at a Ford dealership, this salesman comes up to me and asks what kind of car I'm looking for. I told him in the coldest and harshest tone possible that I was waiting for my car to get done and that I had no interest AT ALL in buying a car and I was looking because I was bored sitting in the waiting room. He got the point and seemed kinda scared of me. Damn if I didn't feel proud enough of myself to intimidate the vulture. And yea, he deserved it because he was one of those cheesy annoying salesman too...

bread's done
Back