FREE 6 month trial to Blockbuster Total Access 1-disc plan

Tsel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
328 (100%)
1. Sign up for Dell Advantage.
2. Verify your account (check your email and click the link).
3. Go to the partner offerings link here.
4. Sign up at Blockbuster.

*VALID FORM OF PAYMENT REQUIRED*

I'm pretty sure you can use an empty prepaid card. Also, for those who have previously had a trial, all I had to do was change my street address to my PO Box and it let me resubscribe with no hassle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. Thanks for this. I think I'll give it a shot.

EDIT: Pretty sure that valid form of payment has to be a credit card. Wouldn't let me do PayPal.

EDIT 2: Actually, PayPal just doesn't seem to be working at all right now, at least for me. So maybe it does work, just not now (or just not for me lol). IDK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have an empty pre paid card they can pm lol but thabks op I wantes to rent dragons dogma

ya seems like a 3 month delay or so on game releases then you have to wait for your turn so guess you got to figure around 6 months

[quote name='tcbys']Thanks OP.

Although the game selection is really stupid. You cant rent games on their release day.[/QUOTE]

Or anywhere near it, for that matter. Wow, I would love to rent Amazing Spider-Man, but it says its not available until October. Wtf?

[quote name='thefinal87']Or anywhere near it, for that matter. Wow, I would love to rent Amazing Spider-Man, but it says its not available until October. Wtf?[/QUOTE]

I know right. I wanted to rent Spec Ops the Line to see if its anygood.But nope.

I remember passing on Blockbuster when I saw that their game releases were held a couple of months, but six months for free? Can't pass that up. Time to queue up some old missed games.

[quote name='slidecage']A credit card is required to validate your free trial. You will not be charged during your free trial, and you can cancel at any time during this trial. If you decide not to cancel your subscription during the trial, your subscription will automatically be renewed for one year at a rate of $29.99 for the first year. If you do not cancel your subscription before the end of the first year, your subscription will automatically renew at the then-current rate annually (currently $69.95).

that seems dirt cheap... even a year 1 disc at a time 30 bucks 2.50 per month ... that cant be right[/QUOTE]

Blockbusters been notoriously slow usually. At least when I used them. You know. 80 years ago. Kind of kills of the usefulness.

still 6 months your right. pretty killer offer. You simply have to walk up to your mail box for the dvd then later put it in a pick up box.

by validate does it charge then deposit back any amount of money. Always getting $$$ sucked out for bills. Or some jackass in Romania's trying to buy a condo in my name. Bouncing sucks.

Six months? You have to be kidding me. Still, even if I just got a random game/movie for six months that's pretty awesome.

I suppose the real question is will they be around in six months to honor this deal?

I just did a Blockbuster trial last month and they put a hold on my card for the amount of the plan I tried out, but it fell off after a few days. I agree though, the game selection is terrible. Interestingly though, when I cancelled the trial all of a sudden they sent me the top game in my queue which had previously been listed as 'Very long wait'. Second time that's happened AFTER I cancelled the service.

I've heard from many people that this service is very slow but 6 months is a good deal, I might give it a try.

I wouldn't take a free year of Blockbuster. I did one of the trials awhile back and they charged me $44.xx because they had not received the game yet, when I called to bitch about it they said that it was received but it had not been checked in.

So you need to charge me $44 cause you can't check a game in within 2 months

bread's done
Back