Free $6 Virtual Pre Paid MasterCard (Text) (Contest)

Still nothing showing up on my internet only bill. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will either eventually hit, or that language in the contest about it coming back to me in another way somehow pans out.
25 or so twc bill wins 0 still hit me now what that is a huge amount...

So my provider was not on the list.

Today I got home and in the mail was some of the credits on a check made out to my cable provider. Check your mail for peoples providers who weren't on the list

My credit still hasnt applied after 2 pay cycles, my provider was on the list, but I had trouble everytime I entered it.

Nice to hear about the checks, but what do you do with them if they're made out to the cable company? Forward the checks?

Yes I believe that's what it says to do. And then just pay the difference. Just mail it in with your check. If you pay with cc or online mail it in before and then it will deduct itself

I did email them though after my second cycle went through with noting and they said it takes 2-3. So I did email them maybe last week and got my one credit today in the mail.

I got checks in the mail today, but it is only like $36 of the $120 won.

I think my problem is that I saved a weeks worth of winnings (two diff phones) and entered the cable bill info each Friday.

Yay, I got a $30 check to mail to the Cable/Internet company. I just have to write in my account number and forward it to them. Sweeeet.

Just got two separate checks, one for $54 and the other for $60. Just after I completely forgot about it and gave up haha. For anyone wondering, I have internet only and my provider was not on the list. So everyone that won should get their credit in someway. I totaled at $632 for this promotion, $518 through amazon then the $114 I just got in checks for my internet. 2nd best promotion I have been apart of. Thanks a lot OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't able to redeem some of them. Wonder if I'll get compensation for those too. Did you try to claim them.somehow or email, because I emailed about a card not working and never got a reply.

I wasn't able to redeem some of them. Wonder if I'll get compensation for those too. Did you try to claim them.somehow or email, because I emailed about a card not working and never got a reply.
I did not try to contact them at all, just entered them on the website and chose other provider or whatever. Then I put in my my internet (Atlantic Broadband). I did not have any trouble with any of the redemption.

What did not work for you, the cable credit or the mastercard? If it was mastercard I would say there is no hope at getting it back. I am almost positive the reason they took them away is because people were guessing numbers and taking everyones cards. They were more than likely getting mass emails of "my master card is not working, please help!". Way too much hassle to continue giving them away.

my card had cash on it, just wouldn't work on amazon. Someone probably got it by this point and it was internet only through a cabke company, but never posted to the bill.

I also got 2 checks in the mail today, one for $18 & another for $60.  Which I'm still missing about another $28 in wins. 

Really can't do anything with them, since they "pay to the order of Time Warner Cable".  Which I'm probably going to be switching to AT&T soon instead and no longer have TWC service.   Really can't pay off the left over balance anyway with it, since they sent the due amount over to a collection company the day after I cancelled.

my card had cash on it, just wouldn't work on amazon. Someone probably got it by this point and it was internet only through a cabke company, but never posted to the bill.
Yeah you will have to take the loss on any master cards, I have not heard of anyone getting them replaced. Just keep an eye out in your mail, hopefully you will receive some checks.

IT WORKED! ALL CREDITS HAVE BEEN APPLIED TO MY U-VERSE BILL. INTERNET ONLY. So I only have to pay $26 this month. Sweet

Payment - ElectronicCheck - 09/11

−$6.00

−$6.00

−$6.00

−$6.00

−$6.00

Total Payments
−$30.00

Total Recent Activity
−$30.00

Total Amount Due:
Amount Due in Full by Sept 19, 2014
$26.00

Got 4 checks in the mail today, 3 were for 60 bucks and one for $6 ..... so that's $186 out of the $360 that I entered. Even if I don't get more checks after this I'm still happy as hell because it looked like us internet only guys were going to be shit out of our money (well sort of lol) but yeah I do hope to get some more over the next few days

I was able to get $300 in codes for Dish. it was a while before I saw anything credit to my account, but I got $48 in payments to my account. Yesterday I got four checks in the mail 3 for $60 and one for $48. So far I've received a total $276 and there are still four payments missing. I'm happy.

Much to my surprise I got two checks in the mail as well, covering about half of what I'd won (I'm on Comcast). I suspect there may be another mailing next month if there is to be anything more. Definitely was a hell of a promotion and I only ever did it on mine and my girlfriend's phones.

Hate to dig up a old thread but for people that never got the rest of their money owed..... I got another check in the mail today for $72... so be on the lookout folks as they aren't done yet it seems

Yep, same here.  Was getting ready to mail out my last one(that was $42) I got in October out on Saturday, when I got the final $24 check that they owed me.   So they did eventually pay up all the $140+ in wins for my cable bill.

bread's done
Back