FREE $60 NEW game of your choice. June GameGavel.com CAG only contest.

Great guys! You won't be disappointed with everything GameGavel has to offer. There are a lot of great auctions, all listed for free.... all charged nothing when the auction closes either. Perfect for the cheap ass gamer in all of us!

And... stay tuned, we have crazy contests like this all the time!

Today is the last day to sign up and become eligible for the contest! I want to thank everyone who has joined Game Gavel this past month and helped raise membership by 70%! Don't miss out on this prime opportunity to win something, simply by joining the best Video Game Auction site!

www.gamegavel.com

-Jasen

Like I said in the post above, today is the LAST DAY to register to win the FREE GAME! Don't miss out on a great opportunity like this! Thanks again to SinnBox who has helped promote this contest and help raise the GameGavel.com membership. He is just one example of why GameGavel.com is the best auction site on the 'net for Video game auctions!

www.gamegavel.com

Today, the contest came to a close... I want to thank everyone who participated! Are you curious who won? Well, login to GameGavel.com and listen to the new Podcast: Let the Gavel Fall. Not only will you see the winners, but you will also hear about all of the contests we held this month, and the new July - August Contest!

www.gamegavel.com

Ooh, new contest, I think I'll sign up. I have like a two month old Falcon 360 system thats in awesome condition that I want to sell, would I net as much there as I would on eBay or otherwise?

bread's done
Back