Free 7 Day Xbox Live Trials

also I just noticed that they can track if you already got a code just by having your facebook open, I couldnt get a second code and I was able to get it after closing my facebook session

You've already claimed your free 1-week Xbox Live Gold trial – limit one code per
account on Xbox Live. To enjoy Xbox Live Gold some more, go to xbox.com

i change everytime the email(10min.com) but it appears anyway

02j3xfg.png
hopefully, we will not see you selling them at this site

I could only get 1 code and thats it. After a few tries I just gave up. To those who got more than one, good for you. For those who got a bagillion codes, share your blessings and throw a couple my way O:) , these codes won't be valid after October 31st anyway.

All Package Codes must be entered on the Promotional Website by Noon ET on 7/31/14 to receive an Xbox Live Gold Code; Xbox Live Gold Codes must be redeemed by 10/31/14.

I think that if you want multiple codes, then this is pretty much dead unless you have hundreds of e-mail accounts. It looks as if they've patched all the disposable e-mail sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know any working disposable e-mail sites. I have tried 15 and non of them worked for me :(

And ethanbrand what do you mean trough a proxy server?

Can you explain how you do it.

I could only get 1 code and thats it. After a few tries I just gave up. To those who got more than one, good for you. For those who got a bagillion codes, share your blessings and throw a couple my way O:) , these codes won't be valid after October 31st anyway.All Package Codes must be entered on the Promotional Website by Noon ET on 7/31/14 to receive an Xbox Live Gold Code; Xbox Live Gold Codes must be redeemed by 10/31/14.[/size]
People say that they have been using trial codes from old promotion a year ago, even if they expired. So these codes should still work after they "expire".

I could only get 1 code and thats it. After a few tries I just gave up. To those who got more than one, good for you. For those who got a bagillion codes, share your blessings and throw a couple my way O:) , these codes won't be valid after October 31st anyway.

All Package Codes must be entered on the Promotional Website by Noon ET on 7/31/14 to receive an Xbox Live Gold Code; Xbox Live Gold Codes must be redeemed by 10/31/14.

People say that they have been using trial codes from old promotion a year ago, even if they expired. So these codes should still work after they "expire".
I agree... I remember the Frito Lay promo for The Maw + Toy Soldiers... It said you only had like 3 weeks to use your code, but that was like a year ago and those codes still work.

Does anybody know any working disposable e-mail sites. I have tried 15 and non of them worked for me :(

And ethanbrand what do you mean trough a proxy server?

Can you explain how you do it.

Neat, although I don't have the skills to ever get those to work.
Just acess some proxy page, then in the blank space that says "Enter Adress" "Enter URL" etc, copy the link "http://ssl.skittles.com/Default.aspx" , press go, thats it...

here a list of proxy sites, some of then dont work very well...

http://www.publicproxyservers.com/proxy/list1.html

emails accounts from "yahoo.com" are working fine to get those codes

For some reason they haven't sent me the code still and I've been waiting for the past few days.

I've tried 4 emails as well. :(

I would appreciate it a lot if someone could please PM me a code.

For some reason they haven't sent me the code still and I've been waiting for the past few days.

I've tried 4 emails as well. :(

I would appreciate it a lot if someone could please PM me a code.
if you are using hotmail or yahoo , you will not receive a code. use gmail instead

You mean people like you? You and people like you are the plague that is killing giveaways. 50+ codes? Have you even bought skittles in your life?
Yes I have, and you must be hangry. Go eat some Skittles, and stop trying to make people on the Internet feel bad.

bread's done
Back