Free 8 preselected movies from for flixster (expires soon)

sleepydumbdude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
Follow @WBComicCon12 then tweet them at ‪#‪LooneyTunesfromFlixster

Yesterday they were giving away Mars Attacks but I don't kow if the promo was over. Supposed to tweet at them #MarsAttacksfromFlixster‬ It was posted outside the batmobiles at comiccon yesterday and I forgot all about it til now. The looney tunes one is valid today only. NO info on which movie but my guess would be back in action.

https://twitter.com/WBComicCon12

Edit looks like all you need to do from the post is click this link below over and refresh over. I got 3 different movies off the link so far.

[quote name='sgand']https://redeem.flixster.com/uvdcweb/m/index.html?title=MortalKombat

That got me MK 2

-edit

What's weird is I kept refreshing the page after clicking that link, and it would list a different movie. The 2 Green Lanterns came up, along with Austin Powers and the 2 MK's. So far I have 5 movies added to my account.[/QUOTE]

These movies. Took me about 10 minutes of refreshing to get them all because Emerald Nights did not want to show for me. Plus I'm on crappy hotel internet so takes about 30 seconds to refresh the page.
[quote name='cgw1710']Thanks OP! I refreshed the link and got the following movies:

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
Green Lantern
Green Lantern: Emerald Nights
Justice League: Doom
Looney Tunes: Back in Action
Mars Attacks!
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat: Annihilation

Are there any other movies to get from this?[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
They just tweeted about the Austin Powers right before I posted it on here. I still haven't got the dm for that one, but got the others pretty quickly.

#MortalKombatFromFlixster
#MortalKombat2FromFlixster
#GreenLanternFromFlixster
#EmeraldKnightsFromFlixster
#JusticeLeagueFromFlixster

Those were all active yesterday, too.

[quote name='dolfan']They are not individual codes, they are just links to a web page,[/QUOTE]

And the webpage seems to be the same (received 2 DMs for MK and it had the same link)

[quote name='dyeknom']And the webpage seems to be the same (received 2 DMs for MK and it had the same link)[/QUOTE]

Can you post the link or is it unique?

[quote name='sgand']https://redeem.flixster.com/uvdcweb/m/index.html?title=MortalKombat

That got me MK 2

-edit

What's weird is I kept refreshing the page after clicking that link, and it would list a different movie. The 2 Green Lanterns came up, along with Austin Powers and the 2 MK's. So far I have 5 movies added to my account.[/QUOTE]
You are correct, refreshing brings up all of the titles. BTW they just tweeted that all of the titles will only be eligible until tomorrow morning.

[quote name='dolfan']you are correct, refreshing brings up all of the titles. Btw they just tweeted that all of the titles will only be eligible until tomorrow morning.[/quote]

omfg! Lol!!!!

Thanks OP! I refreshed the link and got the following movies:

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
Green Lantern
Green Lantern: Emerald Nights
Justice League: Doom
Looney Tunes: Back in Action
Mars Attacks!
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat: Annihilation

Are there any other movies to get from this?

[quote name='Chemosh013']nice find OP! Remember, you can download the Flixster app on your iOS device to download local copies of these movies![/QUOTE]

Better yet, you can link the flixster and ultra violet accounts to your VUDU account then you can watch the content through the VUDU app on your PS3 or Xbox 360.

NP thanks for those that found the others. They always had crap going on at the WB booth so I barely was able to check it out since most my time was spent in panels.

I already had Austin Powers from a Rotten Tomatoes home page promo a few months back. But I got the other 7 movies in the last 5 minutes without any issues. Thanks, OP!

Anybody get this to work if you sign into Flixster with Facebook? I don't think I have a regular Flixster log in, and it won't allow me to use my Facebook log in or create a regular Flixster log in with the same email address as my Facebook info.

[quote name='trent82']Anybody get this to work if you sign into Flixster with Facebook? I don't think I have a regular Flixster log in, and it won't allow me to use my Facebook log in or create a regular Flixster log in with the same email address as my Facebook info.[/QUOTE]

If you used facebook to sign up go to settings in Flixster and request a password change email, that's what I had to do to get this offer

Try signing in and get this.

Inactive user

Error: NLK001

Frack. I go to Flixster.com and it shows I'm logged in.

Creating an account now, apparently you can't have been born on the 31st, so therefore this site is making me use the wrong birthday :p

[quote name='MoCiWe']Creating an account now, apparently you can't have been born on the 31st, so therefore this site is making me use the wrong birthday :p[/QUOTE]Man, Flixster really sucks. :lol:

I tried changing my email, but it wouldn't let me.

bread's done
Back