Free 9th ed. MTGO starter 1 time use whoever wants...

Jeoff

CAGiversary!
I bought the 2-player pack of 9th edition for Magic: The Gathering to get the foil Serra Angel and have no use for the MTG: Online demo cards that come with it. Um it's just the two player crap cards from the demo deck but I figured somebody might have a use for them. This is MTG: ONLINE remember they're not real cards.

2654043492500718 is the code

For the record the foil Serra Angel totally makes the pack worth $7 so I'd just buy it if I were you. I'm thinking of picking up a few more myself...

News!

Important Notice!
The Activation Code that comes with the purchase of the physical 9th Edition Core Game is not active at this time. The code should be active shortly, check back with us in a few days for an update. We apologize for this inconvenience.

just in case anyone is trying to use it

Magic online used to rock. They used to give you a 10 buck online coupon when you got the basic starter decks. Until they came out with 8th ed and did this same junk. I just check my magic online Account and noticed i got a bunch of 7th ed cards. wonder if they went up in vaule

Haha well some people would say the same about video games.

Anywho if anybody is into MTG you can buy the 2-player starter packs and harvest the Serra Angel foils from them and sell them on ebay for decent profit right now. Then you'll be left with a bunch of crap cards and some extra lands for free. Meh just throwing it out there.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']not to thread crap...but if my dick fell off and the only way for it to reattach was for me to buy Magic the Gathering cards, i'd just say fuck my dick[/QUOTE]
You know....saying "not to thread crap" doesn't exactly negate a thread crap...

dude! i have been lookin eveywhere 2 get wot ur offering! i lost my core set box and can find ne more 2 buy 2 get the code again! can u help me?

hell 10th ed i think comes out this year or next year. i wonder what a full set of 7th ed is going for over there. Its been around year since i even logged onto magic online. Im shocked they are even still around

bread's done
Back