Free Alan Wake Downloads

yesiamaplant

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm a guy, and I bought the collector's edition, so I have no use for the following Gamestop Freebies:

Female Avatar Shirt Code:
PQFY2-FK4V7-9CT9M-RM6KG-RT6X?

Bright Falls Theme Code:
J3W9J-4G8TK-MJ4CC-3YDVV-YW29?

Guess the last digit and they're yours!

You have successfully redeemed a code for: I AM AWAKE Dev tee. It has been added to your download queue.
cool i used 3 too :D

I think if you pre-order or even just buy the guy from a store you get those codes, I do know though that most pre-order sites/stores are offering those codes, it isn't a collector's edition exclusive.

- Jason

Guess I am going to keep the male avatar t-shirt and the theme since I don't have any themes. But, on the rare chance a female cheap ass gamer wants the t-shirt here is the code:

G9KF7-2B3Q4-34J9G-JVD4Q-8Q2XB

- Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know all the themes and shirts are the same, minus the female/male t-shirts for the avatars. I got my copy from Gamestop and it came with the theme and the two codes for the t-shirts. The theme is actually pretty nice btw, I don't usually use themes and I am going to use this one.

- Jason

I have LittleBigPlanet Pirates of the Carribean codes if anyone wants to trade for a premium theme...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ProtoEXE88']I have LittleBigPlanet Pirates of the Carribean codes if anyone wants to trade for a Male shirt or Theme...[/QUOTE]

Come on. You've been here since 2006. This is not the trading forum.

[quote name='louiedog']Come on. You've been here since 2006. This is not the trading forum.[/QUOTE]

It's better than getting on my knees and sucking a dick for a code, or just freeloading.

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']It's better than getting on my knees and sucking a dick for a code, or just freeloading.[/QUOTE]

I agree lol

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']It's better than getting on my knees and sucking a dick for a code.[/QUOTE]

At least then you are working for it. Just make sure to do it in the right forum.. the OTT thread.

I just used the male shirt and the theme code for myself, so my female shirt is up for the taking.

Female Avatar Shirt Code: WXM78-M6Q2F-28KHJ-JW4VD-QWDJM

I have no use for this so here you go:

Your Men's Avatar T-Shirt is HJXRX-QBRCR-992GT-GHRPF-RKJWB

[quote name='zakfa']I have no use for this so here you go:

Your Men's Avatar T-Shirt is HJXRX-QBRCR-992GT-GHRPF-RKJWB[/QUOTE]

Someone already used it. Thanks though.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Someone already used it. Thanks though.[/QUOTE]

It was me. You beat me to posting that though! Thanks for the code zakfa!! I need a new shirt, and I have Alan Wake on the way (no pre-order though, so I didn't get a code on my own).

Female Alan Wake Shirt: VC8HT-JVWVF-T6MF4-MMXXT-PF848

I used the male shirt and have no use for this female shirt. Have at it.

[quote name='Moose_Man']Female Alan Wake Shirt: VC8HT-JVWVF-T6MF4-MMXXT-PF848

I used the male shirt and have no use for this female shirt. Have at it.[/QUOTE]

Used this - thanks!!!! :D :applause:

bread's done
Back