Free Amazon $5 discount codes

jle7385

Banned
Here are some discount codes that I received from the Amazon promotion. The deals page doesn't have anything I am interested in. Good Luck!

PHP6-Q652XB-ETN7NG

PHMT-XWDV6L-BZNRA4

PH2P-2B9NPG-AQ7MEU

I tried to redeem the codes but I got this:

We had a problem redeeming your gift card

There's something wrong with the gift card claim code you entered. Please check for transposed digits, omitted digits, and similar errors. Don't worry, this is not case sensitive.

The codes can be used on amazon for "best selling games of 2011" look in the deals section for the link. I cant post links as i am on a mobile...

Sorry to those who may have gotten a code that didnt work. Lurkers...creepers....you know....

Actually, they don't work on GTA IV. I just tried mine, it said, "This code cannot be applied to this order."

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess it did work. I'll post some codes soon as well, be ready!

Here's some codes, please post if you use them (you too, lurkers!). I already used one of them, but I'm not sure which, so try not to pick that one :p

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]PHZX-YCRH9C-U7CLEP
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]PHWM-EPM7KJ-S45747
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]PHX4-PUFFGF-BH8EQG
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]PHG4-ZLL6RT-KF4UJ5
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]PHR9-PMHH45-BFXZ2H[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]PHHX-GC8RXN-MDZTGB[/SIZE][/FONT]

Here's a list of games you can use them on.

[quote name='funymunky']Actually, they don't work on GTA IV. I just tried mine, it said, "This code cannot be applied to this order."

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess it did work. I'll post some codes soon as well, be ready![/QUOTE]

Could use one for my kid's Kindle if you have any to spare.

Does anyone know how to redeem one of those codes for GTA IV without any credit card on my amazon account. I don't know where you would enter the code cuz all I see is the enter payment info for a credit card

I think you're required to have credit card information on the site. They won't charge you for the game though.

If anyone has an extra code, can you pm it to me. I haven't played a GTA game in years and I would definitely appreciate it

If anyone has any codes left that would be awesome. Trying to get Duke Nukem on the cheap haha. A PM or a post on the thread would be awesome. Thank you :)

me :)
[quote name='cereal_killerxx']The first person to quote and reply to this message will get sent a code for Grand Theft Auto 4 that I just recently acquired from Amazon. GO!!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='k1ngster']How do you guys get these codes?[/QUOTE]

You had to buy a game in December. I don't think they give them out anymore.

If anyone else out there has an extra code that they don't want/need, I certainly would appreciate it if you'd send it my way via PM.

Thanks.

[quote name='funymunky']You had to buy a game in December. I don't think they give them out anymore.[/QUOTE]

I bought MW3 for the 360, why didn't I receive a code? Was it for specific games?

[quote name='funymunky'][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT]

Here's a list of games you can use them on.[/QUOTE]

First person to quote and reply to this message receives a similar code to the one funymunky posted.

[quote name='dualedge2']First person to quote and reply to this message receives a similar code to the one funymunky posted.[/QUOTE]

Me?

[quote name='dualedge2']First person to quote and reply to this message receives a similar code to the one funymunky posted.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean?

Code sent to The End.

NOTE: I got mine for Purchasing Dungeon Defenders (forgot if it was $2 or 3) in December.

[quote name='Keyboard Cowboy']These are only applicable to pc versions through Amazon's download service on these particular games:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000728511

That being said, if there's anyone with genuine interest I've got two codes available. First two to quote and reply (as long as you've been a member for 3 months or more) get one.

~KC[/QUOTE]

Ummm sure?

[quote name='Keyboard Cowboy']These are only applicable to pc versions through Amazon's download service on these particular games:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000728511

That being said, if there's anyone with genuine interest I've got two codes available. First two to quote and reply (as long as you've been a member for 3 months or more) get one.

~KC[/QUOTE]

Woot! In for one!

[quote name='x360x']I wasn't able to get a code but I just noticed that GTA IV went up to $20 so that sucks[/QUOTE]

Are you still going to use it? If not, I'll take it :bouncy:

[quote name='bond007bond']Are you still going to use it? If not, I'll take it :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I meant that I don't have a code because no one had any extras before but it matters less now that GTA IV isn't free

if anyone has some extras please let me know.
They have a deal for Alice madness and dead space I really want.
[too bad these expire at the end of January they are really useful]

http://steamcommunity.com/id/zombiek/

Feel free to add me. I do come across codes like this quite often I just ran out from the last sale. Please do me a favor.
Ill do so back to you in the future :D

[I thought it would be easier to post here then try a new thread or anything]

bread's done
Back