Free Amazon Gift Card Surveys

I used to do Lightspeed and Pinecone, but have since stopped because the surveys were more time consuming than I was interested in. Surveysavvy also pays via check, they are accredited by the BBB and they pay for referrals, but are a little stricter with the surveys. I did manage to do one and got into a panel that paid tons of gift cards ($20 Amazon per month + more if you participated in other stuff) from them. (I can link via PM if anyone is interested in it and hooking me up slightly in the process, I don't want to do it here and turn this into a huge referral thread.

I've moved on from the surveys to search and win sites (again, don't want to link here for the same reasons) because the gift cards come in a lot faster for less work. I've made over $300 from just two sites over the past year. If I dedicated more time to doing surveys, I'd be making hand over fist, but $20-30 a month for doing minimal work is much more my speed.

I've also done e-rewards and gotten one $25 GameStop gift card.

As for tips, the best way is to be honest. You cheating the system doesn't help anyone in the long run.

[quote name='Lt Dan']What's "search and win?" o_O[/QUOTE]

Search engines that "reward" you for using them. For example, swagbucks and luckysearch, where you use their search engine and can win points to redeem for prizes. Both those two let you redeem for amazon.com gift cards.

Edit - I find it wierd taht opinion outpost gave you that answer... Especailly since I still have the option to redeem for gift cards...

Edit 2 - Luckysearch recently had a promotion where any new sign-ups using a referral got 500 bonus points (500 points = $5 Amazon gift card). Not sure if it's still active or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
CrownGPT has amazon gift cards. They have surveys on their site but I just do the click offers every 24 hours since those are easier and I always get them to register. More info in my signature if that's what you were interested in doing.

[quote name='tkszeto']
Edit - I find it wierd taht opinion outpost gave you that answer... Especailly since I still have the option to redeem for gift cards...[/QUOTE]
I'm not exactly cool with it either. Especially since it was in such poor english
o_O

Do you have another link to opinion outpost that shows they do it? It's weird as hell when I cant have the same redemption offer you do.

Who moved my thread to the referral section?

This really isn't meant to be a referral thread where each person is to make a specific commission off it, it's a thread to share where people can find legit sites to get free Amazon GC's. I understand it's very similar to referral but this is going to easily be lost in the mess of threads people are making to just "bump" their referral programs.

Considering this is a thread where there's actually people talking instead of someone just "bumping" 3 times a day, can we at least sticky this thread?

I don't know who moved it, it's unfortunate and people will begin confusing these actual survey sites with the 'fake' surveys of the various other prize sites. Foladar used to run these boards, but I'm not sure if he still does or if anyone does for that matter. I may try out one of these other sites just to get some more supplemental gift cards since I love me some free. Thanks and I hope some people can get something out of this thread.

For the record, since I signed up for opinion outpost last weekend I got $9.90 waiting for me to be redeemed. Quite possibly the fastest survey site I've used, but I do wish I could redeem for Amazon GC (still dont understand why I cant :whistle2:/).

Whatever, cash is cool. Just slow.

bread's done
Back