Here is the Link!

1. Unlimited FREE 2-Day Shipping
  2. Upgrade to One-Day Shipping for only $3.99
  3. No Minimum Order Size
  4. Lasts One Month

Good Luck! :lol:
transparent_pixel.gif

[/quote]

Why couldn't this have been posted earlier? do you know how much bloody money you would have saved me?

I bet you don't!!

Saint

Well I just saw this in an email tonight and I don't check my email until just before bed. Sorry about that. But maybe it will save you money in the future.

Good luck on your next purchases for one month free shipping.

[quote name='TheSaint11']Why couldn't this have been posted earlier? do you know how much bloody money you would have saved me?

I bet you don't!!

Saint[/quote]

I don't, but I want to know. For the lulz.

Uh, haven't they offered the first month free as a trial, pretty much since it's conception?

[quote name='Commy']Uh, haven't they offered the first month free as a trial, pretty much since it's conception?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. Sorry if I am wrong.

[quote name='Armor42']I don't, but I want to know. For the lulz.[/quote]

Well alot.. and probably would have saved me an almost divorce too. my spending is out of control.

Saint

[quote name='floridagamer44']I don't think so. Sorry if I am wrong.[/quote]

Pretty sure they have, I used it back in December.

Yeah these have been going on for a while. My folks did it last month and I did it with my account a couple years back when it 3 free months. Good to make people aware of it though.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Free Amazon Prime...

For New Members Only
[/QUOTE]

They always screw us full-paying customers out of Prime deals :whistle2:/

[quote name='Commy']Uh, haven't they offered the first month free as a trial, pretty much since it's conception?[/QUOTE]

They have, though I think it used to be two months, they just haven't been advertising it constantly like they used to.

this is old news. i already used up my free month of it back in october. why this such big news? and for all of those who are going to sign up for this. very important to make sure you opt out before the trial period ends, or go into your prime settings, and set it so it automatically opts out for you when the period ends, otherwise amazon will not hesitate to charge you since its in the fine print.

It doesn't matter that it's only for new members. You can create a new account and sign up for prime. Then you can invite someone to join so just invite your primary account.

[quote name='$CASH$']It doesn't matter that it's only for new members. You can create a new account and sign up for prime. Then you can invite someone to join so just invite your primary account.[/QUOTE]

But what if I wanted something delivered in the first place?

[quote name='Nohbdy']But what if I wanted something delivered in the first place?[/quote]

wondering the same as well..

[quote name='Squarehard']this is old news. i already used up my free month of it back in october. why this such big news? and for all of those who are going to sign up for this. very important to make sure you opt out before the trial period ends, or go into your prime settings, and set it so it automatically opts out for you when the period ends, otherwise amazon will not hesitate to charge you since its in the fine print.[/quote]

yeah, that's why I don't really do "free trials". I'm so caught up with other things that I tend to forget to cancel before the month ends, and then I get charged. :cry:

[quote name='juggernot91']yeah, that's why I don't really do "free trials". I'm so caught up with other things that I tend to forget to cancel before the month ends, and then I get charged. :cry:[/quote]

which is why you should always have an organizer in hand. :)

i have one on my iphone. pretty neat.

[quote name='edwardya']which is why you should always have an organizer in hand. :)

i have one on my iphone. pretty neat.[/quote]

my organizer looks like this guy ---> :bouncy:
and when i need to cancel something he turns into this guy---> :bomb:

works pretty well

If I remember correctly the time I signed up for the free trial it was 3 month free trial.

[quote name='spoo']If I remember correctly the time I signed up for the free trial it was 3 month free trial.[/quote]

Yeah. I jumped onto the 3 month one. My prime is still active as far as I know.

1 month is pretty much the standard now.

[quote name='juggernot91']yeah, that's why I don't really do "free trials". I'm so caught up with other things that I tend to forget to cancel before the month ends, and then I get charged. :cry:[/quote]

Luckily with the trial of Prime, you can actually go to Your Account, then to Manage Prime Membership, and tell it to NOT update to Prime automatically after the trial is over. That's what I did on mine the day after I started the trial, and as Ron Popeil says, "Set it and forget it."

bread's done
Back