Free Anime Stuff Nuruto Bleach etc...

Korben

CAGiversary!
Contest ends soon!

http://animeraro.com/winfreeitems.html

Thought I would elaborate: All you got to do is email them a simple questionaire and that's it.

From the site.....
"NOW TIME FOR THE PRIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRAND PRIZE: Any one IN STOCK item on our site(includes sets!)
FIRST PRIZE: Any one IN STOCK item 19.99 and below
SECOND PRIZE: Any one IN STOCK item 7.99 and below
THIRD PRIZE: Any one IN STOCK item 6.99 and below"

"1. Do you like dogs or cats?
2. Do you use google? We Do!
3. Do you prefer Manga or Animated shows of your favorite Anime?
4. What is your favorite type of anime merchandise? EX. Shirts, Figures, Mangas...etc
5. Do you like video games? If so what system do you own or would like to own?
6. How can we improve our store site?
7. Do you have a paypal account?
8. What is your anime crossover fantasy? (Name the Anime and character please) Ex: Naruto(Naruto) Vs. Ichigo(Bleach)
9. How do you find out about new Anime?
10. Do you cosplay?
11. If Naruto and Ichigo were in a bare knuckle fight who would win?
12. Would you be our freind?......On myspace we mean.
13. How do you find about where to buy Anime?
14. What is your age?
15. Are you male or female?"

Contest ends November 1st 2007 and Winners will be announced on the 12th.

RULES and LEGAL STUFF (yea we hate it too): Only one prize per address per person. Only one entry per email will be accepted. Winner pays all shipping charges. Can not be redeemed for cash and prizes are non transferable. Winner(s) can use value of prize (except Grand prize winner)towards another purchase. Can not be combined with any other offer. This is a US drawing only! No purchase necessary. All email entries must be received, if snail mailed postmarked, by NOVEMBER 1st 2007 12am PST. Winners will be announced NOVEMBER 12 2007 Here on this site. We reserve the right to make changes without any notice at any time. We are not responsible for any damaged, late, or lost merchandise. We are not responsible for any invalid or incomplete entries.

lol

[quote name='OnChkMnDS']RULES and LEGAL STUFF (yea we hate it too): Only one prize per address per person. Only one entry per email will be accepted. Winner pays all shipping charges. Can not be redeemed for cash and prizes are non transferable. Winner(s) can use value of prize (except Grand prize winner)towards another purchase. Can not be combined with any other offer. This is a US drawing only! No purchase necessary. All email entries must be received, if snail mailed postmarked, by NOVEMBER 1st 2007 12am PST. Winners will be announced NOVEMBER 12 2007 Here on this site. We reserve the right to make changes without any notice at any time. We are not responsible for any damaged, late, or lost merchandise. We are not responsible for any invalid or incomplete entries.

lol[/quote]

Eh they seem like they just started up and are afraid of having someone win from Hawaii or something, lol.

I entered though to be honest I don't like any of the anime that site has products from. Very limited selection but lol i'm always up for free stuff.

i just check how much shipping would be if i won some bleach figure (8.99)....it would be $3.68 or somethin like that....ya....basically if i win it for "free" i actually get it for 50% off plus free shipping?

Oh well...it all depends on how much the prize won is...if its not big enough...even if i do win i might not use it :D

bread's done
Back