Free APB Key to the City giveaway from Alienware Arena

Thanks! Got a key, signed up for everything, and I'm downloading the installer right now. I'll probably install it later as I'm too tired right now.

If anyone is curious, the installer itself is 69.1 MB. At least the NA version anyway.

Got a key as well. Awesome! Thanks man. I was really bummed when I saw that Fileplanet was giving them away but you had to be a paid subscriber. This made my day.

Thanks. Downloading the client now. I thought this game looked intriguing but heard mixed reviews of the beta. Hopefully they worked some of the kinks out since then.

Here's an extra key:

NAHNJ-GYEPA-37PYG-FK7CQ-RD4CM

Realtime Worlds are excited to announce that the Key to the City event starts this week. To celebrate, we’re giving you your own key, so you can be a part of the action!
Below, you’ll find your key. This entitles you to unlimited Social District access, and five hours of Action District time as part of our pre-launch event. All you need to do to redeem the key and jump into San Paro, is head over to https://na.realtimeworlds.com/account/create/account and create your account.
Once you’ve created your account, you’ll need to download the latest version of the APB client, which can be found here: http://na.apb.com/downloads/na-installerMS
Here’s your Key to the City: NAHNJ-GYEPA-37PYG-FK7CQ-RD4CM
You can head onto the mean streets of San Paro whenever you’re ready. Once your five action-packed hours are up, you can jump into the Social District and meet other players. Why not check out the expression suites, where you can customize your character, modify your ride or even create music to torment your victims?
Don’t forget if you want to continue to have fun in APB once the Key to the City is over, you’ll need to pick up a copy of the game. You can pre-order over on store.apb.com, where you’ll receive a ten hour head start, before the final game goes live.
If you have any problems creating your account or downloading APB, you can drop a mail to our support team, using [email protected], who’ll be more than happy to help.
See you on the streets of San Paro!

-The APB Team

Thanks OP, does anybody know when the beta will end? I'm getting a new laptop thats coming out the 27th that should be able to play this, but I'm guessing by the time it gets shipped here the beta will be over.

Thanks. A friend I were just discussing today how lame it would be if you paid for this on Steam to then find out it doesn't run well on your system.

I usually download at around 2 mbps and my download for the APB client is at 100kbps. I think they may be suffering from heavy traffic.

bread's done
Back