Free appetizer or desert at Red Lobster

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't eat at red lobster.[/quote]Now THAT's a useless post. :wink:

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't eat at red lobster.[/quote]Now THAT's a useless post. :wink:[/quote]

Sorry, I forgot to add the :( to the end of it. Better?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't eat at red lobster.[/quote]Now THAT's a useless post. :wink:[/quote]

Sorry, I forgot to add the :( to the end of it. Better?[/quote]Eh. It's still useless. :wink:

I am sad when I think of how many games don't leave store shelves because of the people spending their money on food from a resturant with a giant bug as a mascot.

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't eat at red lobster.[/quote]Now THAT's a useless post. :wink:[/quote]

Sorry, I forgot to add the :( to the end of it. Better?[/quote]Eh. It's still useless. :wink:[/quote]

Ok, well then I'll try harder next time to not be so useless :lol:

[quote name='xzafixz']I am sad when I think of how many games don't leave store shelves because of the people spending their money on food from a resturant with a giant bug as a mascot.[/quote]

But the bugs are soo tasty.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't eat at red lobster.[/quote]Now THAT's a useless post. :wink:[/quote]

Sorry, I forgot to add the :( to the end of it. Better?[/quote]Eh. It's still useless. :wink:[/quote]

Ok, well then I'll try harder next time to not be so useless :lol:[/quote]You're going to have to try alot harder, and I doubt you'd want to do that much work. :)

bread's done
Back