Free apples at Target this week.

becuzimbrown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Apples at Target are $1 a pound this week, so if you print out this coupon:
freestufftimes-apples.gif

They're free. A couple of people on other sites have done this successfully.

this is fake isn't it? I remember seeing a bunch of fraud coupons created that look similar to this.

This is illegal and if caught you could face some heavy fines.

I don't think it's fake, but if you didn't create this coupon (which I didn't), I highly doubt you can get fined for trying this. The worst they'll do is tell you they're not accepting the coupon.

I don't think it's fake, but if you didn't create this coupon (which I didn't), I highly doubt you can get fined for trying this. The worst they'll do is tell you they're not accepting the coupon.

Maybe you should read the fine print on the left?

[quote name='Vartan87']Maybe you should read the fine print on the left?[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you should re-read the fine print on the left?

[quote name='Vartan87']Maybe you should read the fine print on the left?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it says they won't take it if you alter it, not that they will fine you.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Coupons for apples?!? Now I've seen everything.[/QUOTE]

Really? Have you seen a man eat his own head?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I don't think it's fake, but if you didn't create this coupon (which I didn't), I highly doubt you can get fined for trying this. The worst they'll do is tell you they're not accepting the coupon.[/QUOTE]

I would imagine if they wanted to press the issue you could get legal action brought against you. I would imagine using fake coupons would be just like passing counterfeit money.

IMO it would be just like you finding a counterfeit $20 that you can tell is fake, yet trying to pass it off anyway. You'd be the one in trouble either way.

[quote name='GuardianE']Perhaps you should re-read the fine print on the left?[/QUOTE]

I'm deeply sorry for you if I need to spell everything out.

Read about the scanning part ;)

They obviously don't want this coupon to be duplicated which the OP just did by posting it here.

So there you go.

Remember: reading is your friend :cool:

[quote name='Vartan87']I'm deeply sorry for you if I need to spell everything out.

Read about the scanning part ;)

They obviously don't want this coupon to be duplicated which the OP just did by posting it here.

So there you go.

Remember: reading is your friend :cool:[/QUOTE]

I think you are the one that misunderstands. The coupon clearly says it is VOID if scanned, not that you get fined and/or legal action brought against you. The discussion brought up by the second post was that it is illegal and would bring heavy fines; the fact that they may void the coupon was never part of the debate.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Coupons for apples?!? Now I've seen everything.[/QUOTE]

Well, Target does grocery. The two local groceries here (Giant and Weis) were competing around last this time last year when Giant built a new store. They started coupon books and Giant was doing $2 off meat and produce and baked goods with a $10 or $15 minimum purchase. Weis was just doing $2 off with no minimum purchase. So every week I was grabbing either free bananas, dirt cheap or free meat and free donuts.

[quote name='Mad Scientist']
There's currently no apple coupon[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Malik112099']/thread[/QUOTE]

No, that's not the '/thread' you leaky colostomy bag.

You obviously know *nothing* about how Target's internet grocery coupons work.

Target will put up new coupons each Sunday, but unlike most store coupons, they don't expire at the end of the ad period.

If you would have bothered to go to the Target coupon site, you would have seen that the current site coupons don't expire until 9/5/09, a full 28 days after they went on the site.

Then again, that would have required more than a handful of brain cells. By typing a tired internet cliché, you have proven you lack even that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Internet coupon's almost always have that fine print about don't duplicate/scan ect. That says nothing as to it's authenticity and it would be more surprising if it didnt say that. There is nothing that indicates this is a fake coupon and anyone who knows anything about grocery coupon's knows that as they become older they become more valuable and its very common to get things for free. When a coupon's first released the store raises prices on the item, then lowers the price in following weeks. People are way to quick to jump on something and call it illegal for no reason and often have no idea what they are talking about.

bread's done
Back