Free Arcade Tokens by Mail or at E3 Expo - 3rd Year Celebration, 3 New Tokens

Got some tokens in the mail today. Once I saw who the envelope was from I remembered about these things. Now I just have to figure out what to do with them lol

Got five in the mail today, i thought i wasn't going to get anything cos i didn't get an e-mail.

surprised the heck out of me

No email here, but I received all five tokens today, and they look nice! I wasn't expecting this many because last year they sent me two tokens.

Got all 5 today. It was a colorful rainbow of coins.
The green one feels like I could crush it with my fingers. It has no heft to it like the other ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MattCatt']I got all 5 today. I was worried that I missed out, but they just arrived.[/QUOTE]

Same here! Just got mine today as well & I was thinking the exact same thing.

Hey Guys,

So I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that this site has started their countdown to their next token Suppossedly is a new design this year.

http://digthatbox.com/arcade_token_gallery_2013.html

They always reveal the new token at the end of this countdown. Last year the first person to respond got a prize along with a collection of spam stuff, which included a real can of spam! I guess its a joke about not spamming your email address.

Anyway I just wanted to give everyone a heads up so we can be the first in line this year. I hope the new token is cool. The coins last year were very cool and really high quality. They seem to want to top themselves every year. Now if only they'd create a site that didn't look like it came from 1998! But honestly I'm starting to think that's their idea of a little joke. Good luck everyone! If you win the early bird prize be sure to tell us what you got.

bread's done
Back