Free Arma II, Tower Bloxx & Men of War from Green Man Gaming (PC only)

[quote name='mogamer']Dude, you're always bitching about free games postings in the Video Games Deals section. Have you ever stopped to think that a free game is also a Video Game Deal? You can't get a better deal than that. I guess the mods must think so because these threads rarely, if ever, get moved to the freebies section.

I too think that the free section blows. People don't post these deals there because nobody would see it.[/QUOTE]

Agreed + thread win :)

Finally got the order to go through and not only did it tell me that they are out of ARMA II keys, but capsule refuses to load so I can at least download and try Men or War.

I got all the games, thanks OP!

Too bad Capsule won't load to let me download them. It's been "Loading... Fetching details of your game portfolio..." for about 5 hours now. I suppose I should give up and try again after the weekend.

[quote name='CRH7386']I got all the games, thanks OP!

Too bad Capsule won't load to let me download them. It's been "Loading... Fetching details of your game portfolio..." for about 5 hours now. I suppose I should give up and try again after the weekend.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I'm glad I didn't pay anything for those games, because their website and Capsule are crappy :cold:

[quote name='CRH7386']I got all the games, thanks OP!

Too bad Capsule won't load to let me download them. It's been "Loading... Fetching details of your game portfolio..." for about 5 hours now. I suppose I should give up and try again after the weekend.[/QUOTE]
Same thing with me. The site must be getting hit so hard that downloads just aren't happening. I'll try on Monday too.

Purchased all 3 no problem... With reports of Capsule not working right now and there being no more Arma II keys, I think i'll wait until later in the week to even try downloading Capsule. Been waiting to try Arma II for awhile, so free is definitely a plus.

I wonder how much this is costing the Sun to run this promotion...

As others have said, they seem to have run out of keys for Arma II. That being said, the site itself seems to be running smoothly, so you can place your orders and get it into your account.

[quote name='gargus']So if you know there is a free stuff forum then why didnt you post it there? I mean one would think that free stuff would go in the free stuff forum.

Thats like walking into a bathroom and saying "I know Im supposed to shit in the toilet, but Ill pinch one off in the urinal and Ill let the janitor decide where it should go".

If these games were .1 cent then they would belong in the deals section.[/QUOTE]

What a shitty analogy .
woo double entendre

[quote name='scarhawk']Anyone else getting this error:
Bad serial key given during Setup

or something along those lines.[/QUOTE]

After the ARMAII checkout, you probably had a screen saying that GMG is out of keys for the game and is working to get more. That showed up for me.

Or are you entering a serial somewhere and it's being rejected?

Interesting problem. I was at 2.3 GB remaining on the ARMA II download and when I restarted Capsule it was back to 7.4 gigs remaining. I wonder what happened.

bread's done
Back