Free artbook with Tales of Legendia preorder at Gamestop / EB

Many stores haven't gotten the books in yet--mine just got them yesterday, along with the lanyard with Senel and Vaclav on it. I had my doubts about eh game itself, but I'm really enjoying it so far. :)

My ebgames.com shipping list says one was shipped with my game. It might even be delievered today so i'll check for it when i get home.

On a similar note my local Eb's were giving out the Double Jump Hint book with preorders of Castlevania DS. I never did get my book and now that EB has the book back in stock they wont give it to me...

[quote name='Snake2715']On a similar note my local Eb's were giving out the Double Jump Hint book with preorders of Castlevania DS. I never did get my book and now that EB has the book back in stock they wont give it to me...[/QUOTE]

Uh, are you sure? That book is 19.99 retail, I've never heard of anything like that.

The Tales of Legendia I picked up yesterday didn't have an art book and when I asked the tool behind the counter had no clue, especially since he was the same spaz that sold me the pre-sell and told me about the art book. Needless to say, I returned it right then and there.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']:lol: i did...

i'm hoping some CAG's can give me a heads up when they pick up their bonus DVD at b&m. once i hear they get their shipment in, i'm heading to my gs right away. i never trusted them when it came to the freebies hehe.[/QUOTE]
I ordered online, but I'm sure we'll know as soon as they become available.

I bought my Tales of Legendia game from Gamestop B&M today and they had the artbooks there. I got one. I know the manager and she always lets me have the free promos, sometimes without preordering. Then again, I used to work there a few years ago.

[quote name='SailorDaravon']Picked up my artbook today, they got a bunch in, they were just shipped seperately for who know why -_-.[/QUOTE]They're always shipped separatel. Mine gets their promo stuff in the day before usually.

My EB got my Tales artbook in today. But I can't afford my pre-order, so if someone wants the game and the artbook I'll pick it up for them at cost plus shipping.

bread's done
Back