Free ass texas holdem?

locutus411

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I'm looking for a good texas holdem poker game. One that you can download and play offline against the computer. Seems like there should be some okay shareware poker games floating around. Anyone know of one?

Ultimate Bet is a good online place to play no limit texas hold'em (it is free). Sorry I don't know about offline ones. Why do you want to play offline? Isn't it more fun to play with real people online?

Go to any one of there sites and play for either real money or just play money like you want to! empirepoker.com,pacificpoker.com,partypoker.com, or truepoker.com.

Party Poker doesn't have spyware, and it's really good. You can play for free or for money depending on what you want. I've heard pokerstars is good too, though I haven't played there or know if there's any spyware.

there used to some hold em programs called turbo texas holdem but i really don't recommend them. playing againts a computer controlled opponent isn't very fun since poker is more a people game. I play at pokerroom.com for play money but I play ultimate bet when i play for real money online. If any CAG's are intrested in playing on pokerroom PM me so we can get a play money table started

bread's done
Back