FREE Assassins Creed Demo(Iphone/Ipod Touch)

The confusion is that there are the typical two versions available--a paid version for $4.99 and then a "free" version which is a "lite" trial version. So the "Free" one is indeed free--but the full game is not.

The demo version is free and it doesn't say "demo" or "lite", it just says free but the full version is twice the size of the demo. Maybe the op got them confused?

I really think demo versions should all have "lite" at the end of the name, that way customers can easily tell the difference between the two and searching for demos would be quicker.

So, yeah... not a deal..... CheapyD actually posted this on Twitter a few days ago, so I guess I'll excuse the OP.

p.s. - Battlefield 1943 is free on XBLA/PSN too! ;)

You got my hopes up, op. I've really been wanting to pull the trigger on this game, but couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm crossing my fingers on a 99 cent sale in the future maybe.

I was just on XBL. They have hundreds of free games right now. They're just demos, but I thought I should share. Should I start a new thread?

[quote name='maxim2boobles']Still free
iy.gif

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=320791954&mt=8[/QUOTE]
Thanks for posting the link.

Not a deal AND the iPhone sucks. Keep this crap where it belongs, geez. Why is it that most Apple users have so little sense?

bread's done
Back