Free "Assassins Creed" Pack for Ghost recon Online

Chewbacca's Abortion

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
Full text of email:

To thank you for being a loyal supporter of Assassin’s Creed®, we would like to offer you a coupon which can be redeemed for exclusive Assassin’s Creed® items that can be found in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Online. These items represent over $20 in retail value.

Code:
gqmvyfyea

This code will immediately deliver the following items to your in-game inventory:

Five-seveN AC handgun
EV-S1 Hood AC
HERMES R-03 Mk II AC Armor
Special Assassin’s Creed / GRO Avatar icon

I got the same email with a code but it said it was already redeemed. That can't be since I just got the email. It was a cool pack but I guess Ubisoft screwed up again.

I received 2 emails. The 2nd had a code saying something about there being a problem displaying the code on the previous email, even though I had never opened the previous one. If anybody wants the new code they sent me it's ACC3O6PGA3NQ90VA

Game was great, back when I tried the beta. But my computer can't fully handle the game, without lagging. So here's my code: ACC3KO80VLIV5HRF

I heard that if you buy Assassin's Creed 3, you will get a promotion code that can be used in Ghost Recon Online, if any of you happen to have one and don't plan to play Ghost Recon online, I would really appreciate it if you could send me one.

I can be reached by either forum PM or email: [email protected]
Have a great day !

[quote name='manh067']Who can help me?[/QUOTE]
I got ps3 ver never opened came with ps3 is this ver got it i wontplay gr online you can have. ;)

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I got ps3 ver never opened came with ps3 is this ver got it i wontplay gr online you can have. ;)[/QUOTE]

If you have the code, you can send it to me. Thanks!!!: Bouncy:

bread's done
Back