Free Avatar game (360) DLC code

letsgetacid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Just received an email from Ubisoft for a free DLC code. Since I don't ever plan on playing Avatar, here is the code for the 360:

Thanks again for updating your Ubisoft account.

Here’s your unique code that will get you access to the exclusive in-game content.
Remember – this code can only be redeemed once, so don’t go selling it to your friends.

Game: Avatar
Console: Xbox360
Code: AVX-36QJ-4PN8-RBM8-G3PC

To unlock your exclusive content:
Go to the root menu of your game
Select Extras
Select Exclusive Content
Input your Unique Code.
Game on!
If you have any issues or concerns, please contact customer support or send a carrier pigeon to our corporate offices. Either way is good by us.

The Ubisoft Team.

Here's a code I have. Tell us if you use it! :D

Thanks again for updating your Ubisoft account.

Here’s your unique code that will get you access to the exclusive in-game content.
Remember – this code can only be redeemed once, so don’t go selling it to your friends.

Game: Avatar
Console: Xbox360
Code: AVX-38VV-7DDM-JLFM-LCLY

To unlock your exclusive content:
  1. Go to the root menu of your game
  2. Select Extras
  3. Select Exclusive Content
  4. Input your Unique Code.
  5. Game on!
If you have any issues or concerns, please contact customer support or send a carrier pigeon to our corporate offices. Either way is good by us.

The Ubisoft Team.

HIGH SPEED INTERNET ACCESS AND CREATION OF A UBISOFT ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES AND TO PLAY ONLINE. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 TO CREATE A UBISOFT ACCOUNT WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT. UBISOFT MAY SUSPEND OR CANCEL ACCESS TO ONLINE FEATURES UPON A 30-DAY PRIOR NOTICE PUBLISHED AT Avatar OFFICIAL SITE. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THIS GAME, THE UBISOFT ACCOUNT AND ON UPDATES, VISIT Avatar OFFICIAL SITE.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']They did this with Far Cry 2. You got a free dlc for some sorta knife upgrade... but I never could find the knife in the game.[/QUOTE]
you had to change the knife in the options menu. It was basically a rusty looking blade nothing special.

Well you can still sign up to get the codes. I have one and plan on getting the game soon. I picked the 360 as that is the one I plan on getting it for however I have seen that the PS3 has some itags that come with it. I guess the 360 also has this but have not seen them yet.

bread's done
Back