Free Avatar Game Exclusive Content Code

PhantomBlob

CAGiversary!
I give milk and have a horn but I'm not a cow?

What am I?

Answer the riddle above and I'll pm you the code ^^. It's the code I got for avatar with my Assassins Creed 2 disc, I believe the code may unlock Tsteu armour but I'm not sure? Anyways answer the riddle, type in the code and have a go ;).

P.S It's for Xbox 360.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I got it? Cool.

Truth be told though, I really can't use this code. I don't even own Assassins Creed 2, so I have no way of redeeming the code. I probably shouldn't have answered the question, but what can I say, I'm a sucker for riddles.

Anyway PhantomBlob, you should probably ask another question so somebody else who can actually use the code gets a shot at it.

Thanks anyway.

[quote name='The End']Wow, I got it? Cool.

Truth be told though, I really can't use this code. I don't even own Assassins Creed 2, so I have no way of redeeming the code. I probably shouldn't have answered the question, but what can I say, I'm a sucker for riddles.

Anyway PhantomBlob, you should probably ask another question so somebody else who can actually use the code gets a shot at it.

Thanks anyway.[/QUOTE]

I could really use it :D

[quote name='The End']Wow, I got it? Cool.

Thanks anyway.[/QUOTE]

No problem, glad you enjoyed answering my riddle anyway ;). I'll message the code to someone else then.

[quote name='GenPirate']Goats have a horn? I thought that they had a bell like a cow and not a horn.[/QUOTE]
feral-goat1.jpg

bread's done
Back