Free Avatar Item- Night Vision Goggles

In case this hasn't been posted...
Out on XBL Dashboard under Modern Warefare 2 Stimulus Package, you can download the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Night Vision Goggles for your Avatar for Free today through Sunday. I am unsure if this is exclusive to Gold or not since I am Gold.

[quote name='lordopus99']In case this hasn't been posted...
Out on XBL Dashboard under Modern Warefare 2 Stimulus Package, you can download the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Night Vision Goggles for your Avatar for Free today through Sunday. I am unsure if this is exclusive to Gold or not since I am Gold.[/QUOTE]

posted over and over and over again in the free stuff section

[quote name='digital ink']Ah thanks OP, got in on this before they fix it lol.[/QUOTE]

It wont be fixed.

"We are excited to offer the Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package first on Xbox LIVE. Infinity Ward, Activision, and Xbox are celebrating the launch and would like to thank everyone by offering the entire Xbox LIVE community free Modern Warfare 2 Night Vision Goggles for your avatar. This offer is free this weekend only, so don’t miss out. Also, If you purchased this item prior to this promotion starting, you will automatically be credited the purchase cost by May 1st."

[quote name='Unknown50862']inb4 it's fixed. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

actually it's supposed to be free right now , if you go on the 360 and go under the spotlight with the newly released stimulus package maps it has the this item under the description and it's Free until Sunday :D

I know MS has made some screwup's with pricing on the marketplace in the past but this doesn't seem to be the case this time but regardless it's still a cool avatar item and thanks OP for giving us the heads up.

Nice deal! I was actually really wanting some MW2 avatar gear, but I don't really like the idea of spending $$ on silly avatar items (and never have, probably never will). Thanks OP!

Thanks OP.

Kinda looks goofy on my Avatar as it he is currently set up, but I might be able to use it somewhere down the line if I decide to do an avatar make-over.

Nice! Downloaded to mine and my husband's profile. I'm totally sporting it on my Avatar (which is really funny, as I would never play Modern Warfare 2 -- I'm too much a girly gamer and tend to like happy games).

[quote name='utopianmachine']Nice! Downloaded to mine and my husband's profile. I'm totally sporting it on my Avatar (which is really funny, as I would never play Modern Warfare 2 -- I'm too much a girly gamer and tend to like happy games).[/QUOTE]
Modern Warfare 2 is a happy game. Nothing makes you feel better than getting a headshot while sniping. Or killing someone in mid-air.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='DarkZion']Modern Warfare 2 is a happy game. Nothing makes you feel better than getting a headshot while sniping. Or killing someone in mid-air.

Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

...And then you realize you're playing a terrible fucking game when you could be playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and you get depressed :(

bread's done
Back