Free Axe Detailer

digitalplague

CAGiversary!
http://freesampledeals.com/free-axe-detailer/

Call for a FREE Axe Detailer – 1,000 Given Away Weekly
axe-detailer-shower-tool1.jpg

Axe is giving away 1,000 Axe Detailer Shower Tools weekly! If they are gone today call back on Monday when it starts again. The number is 1-877-3AXEBALL or 1-877-3293-2255
Theres a promotional video that’s absolutely hilarious.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Aw man. I was hoping there would be some way to get it online. I really don't want to call and ask about it.[/QUOTE]

its an automated voice. just press 1 and then press either 1 2 3 or 4 after that (don think it matters). than tell them your name, address, city and state.

[quote name='dwb6']its an automated voice. just press 1 and then press either 1 2 3 or 4 after that (don think it matters). than tell them your name, address, city and state.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Thanks dude. I'm going to call now then, since I use axe for my showering things.

[quote name='chickenbutt']That was the creepiest automated voice I've ever heard.
Small balls, big balls, old balls, or a full ball sack? The heck?[/QUOTE]

lol ya. i wasnt expecting that either

Ummm.....don't call from your office. It's asks about the size of certain body parts. I'd hate to have to explain that call to anyone.

y would they use phone system to do it? it takes more time to submit offer to the customers. the ppl need to listen to every call for name and address. isnt it better if they just give out a link and submit the form? the computer can just print out the shipping labels.

When I saw the thread title I was thinking axe as in to chop wood and detailer as in like detailing a car.

Nice. Funny commercial, and of course I press 2 (cuz I'm honest, and didn't actually watch the video) and she gave me the cold shoulder. Called back, pressed 1, and recorded my name and address. Is that it? Sweet! I was gonna pick one of these up at Target the other day, but honestly, I really am too cheap to spend money on something besides entertainment media :roll:

Thanks OP!

Called in and told them my name and address... didn't bother to spell it out though so I'm hoping they heard it correctly.

[quote name='gargus']When I saw the thread title I was thinking axe as in to chop wood and detailer as in like detailing a car.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. Very surprised once I entered the thread.

I pressed 1 and then 4. When she played back my recording for a coupon I was like damn my voice is really that deep? I was going to choose small balls but then I realized I have big balls and then she asked if they were actually old balls which they're not (I think they're a fairly new model) so I went with 4 because they do need cleaning. It appears they still have coupons available to those saying they will try back on Monday just hit 1 then 4.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']I totally forgot about the giveaway and missed out on it this week. I'll have to try again next monday : /[/QUOTE]

Same here :imwithst:

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']got my ball washer coupon today. it came from NJ if anyone wanted to know lol[/QUOTE]

Got one as well :), gotta keep your balls clean boys and girls

Glad I checked in here. I got two envelopes from AXE today, but I didn't notice the coupon inside. I read the letter and didn't know what they were talking about since I have no recollection of signing up for this one.

After reading this I pulled them back out of the trash and took a closer look. Cool coupons with the holograms on the back. First time I've seen that.

bread's done
Back