Free Axe "Order of the Serpentine Initiation Pack"

[quote name='sonderiaom']WTF? This sounds too weird, and unless I hear about someone else getting the same thing, or a picture, I'm calling it an isolated incident.[/QUOTE]

I received a grocery store ad, I've never heard of the company. I have no idea what its for, but it's folded nicely and definitely not for packing.

Also, the box was held together by rubber bands... no glue at all. Strange stuff.

Maybe those newspapers are just used as a precautionary measure for if the gel bottle leaks? Just a thought.

Anyway, I still haven't gotten mine yet. But it really doesn't sound like I'm missing much. ^_^

The paper was to hold the bottle in place, so it wont slide around. My paper was funny, it said "Era of Erotica" on the front page. And it had comics.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I just got mine a few hours ago. Yet to try it though[/quote]

Ditto that.

[quote name='trunks982']i still didnt get it. i signed up when i saw this thread on the first day.[/QUOTE]
And ditto to that one.

The Arizona Republic was the newspaper, and yeah I got it in mine too. Mine was a boys soccer section, with some advertisements.

I couldnt help but wonder if it actually meant something, or was just neatly folded packaging material.

packaging material, i guess. anyway, i've yet to try mine... maybe in the AM.

What the heck, I just got shafted. The package came in the mail, but on the adress, was a stamp titled "receved unsealed", and guess what? The only freaking thing missing is the sample. Hmmm......

I just got mine a couple days ago. It looks cute sitting next to the full-sized bottle in my shower. I liked the leather bracelet, too. My wife is gonna order one so we can have a matching set. :D

[quote name='soliddragon']I hope a body building chick doesnt try to pick me up because of this stuff. ;)
Thanks OP[/quote]

Bodybuilding chick was hot. :D

Well, I've since used the sample up, and decided to go buy some. It seems Axe has a whole new wave of body wash- there's the ones i the black bottle, same type as the spray and whatnot, but then they have special stuff in clear bottles and different colors. Huh.

So, anyway, bought some Snake Peel and the blue one. Hehe. :D

I just got mine yesterday. The package was all flattened out and it had said something about "recieved in damaged condition". I feared for the worst as I'd heard some hadn't gotten their sample. I got it though, and I'd gotten a grocery store ad for my 'weird newspaper'.

[quote name='sonderiaom']I just got mine yesterday. The package was all flattened out and it had said something about "recieved in damaged condition". I feared for the worst as I'd heard some hadn't gotten their sample. I got it though, and I'd gotten a grocery store ad for my 'weird newspaper'.[/quote]

The same thing happened to me, but al that was missing was the newspaper.

I got the sample, a wristband (Which i will use to tie cables), and a few papers that are orange talking about the serpentine club.

I had gotten a second one sent to my parents (just for the hell of it) and they both came with ads for safe Way; I'm guessing for sales they have in AZ as I don't think there are that many Safe Ways here in VA. Only thing that made me sad was the fact that they advertised for liquor in them. Thats what I get for living in a state where liquor is sold only in ABC stores...

I got mine a few days ago, that Snake Peel stuff smells pretty good. I might buy a full thing of it when I run out of the sampler.

I forgot to mention that I also received mine in 'damaged condition'. The box was crushed, but everything was still inside. Odd that another CAG above had the same issue. Must've been something on Axe's end.

mine was totally busted open, i don't think i noted that earlier.

it came in a usps bag stating "recieved damaged"

looks like they just used cheap ass shitty shipping material... there was barely any glue or tape on the original box!

[quote name='moojuice']What the heck, I just got shafted. The package came in the mail, but on the adress, was a stamp titled "receved unsealed", and guess what? The only freaking thing missing is the sample. Hmmm......[/quote]

Same thing here :whistle2:(

Got mine today, came with a small body wash, pamphlet thing, and leatherish bracelet with the Snake logo thing, freaking sweet ahaha.

[quote name='NeoFrank1']Got mine the other day: Crushed/damaged "box" and the only thing inside was the sample and some random-ass newspaper clippings[/QUOTE]
OMG MINE TOO!

Finally got mine, and I signed up two weeks after you posted it.

March 22nd Arizona Republic, car ads.

Gotta take a shower later, I'll try this stuff out

[quote name='SoulReaver']Wtf is with the newspaper clippings in these?[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure they're just used as packing material.

bread's done
Back