Free Banjo-Kazooie daily give away 12/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
l_5c2e8021fc15fd7f9227a697a05fc40f.gif

This is why you pay back Kitty on time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey sorry guys just got home from work will be picking winner shortly. I will close this thread once winner picked and start a new thread.

[quote name='Mirpkered']
3097991132_4fd582491a.jpg
[/quote]

Alright here is the winner. Will email you the code, and start new thread shortly.

Edit: PM sent.

[quote name='rockys12']Alright here is the winner. Will email you the code, and start new thread shortly.

Edit: PM sent.[/quote]

I dont want to sound like a sore loser but this picture is not funny at all :roll:

[quote name='oasisboy']I dont want to sound like a sore loser but this picture is not funny at all :roll:[/quote]

I though it was funny, I also asked a few people cause it was a hard choice.

I love that pic. It's not a LOLcat like most were posting, but the OP didn't say it had to be. The first time I saw that pic I laughed really hard. It's terrible, but I did.

/At least nobody that was posting like five pics won.

[quote name='rockys12']Alright here is the winner. Will email you the code, and start new thread shortly.

Edit: PM sent.[/QUOTE]

unhh. ok.... that pic isnt really funny at all.. its kinda like... sick humor. very sick humor.. thats the best wya i can put it. to each his own i guess. congrats to the winner

[quote name='oasisboy']I dont want to sound like a sore loser but this picture is not funny at all :roll:[/quote]

It's funny after the intial :whistle2:s feeling passes. And I like cats.

Updated OP.

Alright for the next code. The person who can guess my favorite college basketball team. Just a hint they play in a big name conference.

Sorry about the late post, also. Will have another one up tomorrow.

Edit: I will update the date in the title thread when ever a new contest is starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back