FREE Batman: AC(PS3) "Sinestro Corps Batman" Skin

HRGApollo

CAG Veteran
I have one code, it came in Green Lantern: Extended Cut Bluray/DVD... But it's only for PS3. WTF!?! Who buys multi-platform games on PS3, really? Now that's just plain stupid. :lol:

If anybody wants this (really cool looking) skin, just post in this thread & I'll pick someone at 12pm EST on Monday 10/17 (that's my birthday btw) so you'll have it in time for release the next day.

You can offer me money, birthday wishes, sexual favors or all 3, but it won't get you the skin. However, if you make me laugh, you may get bumped to the top the list.

ONLY ONE RULE: Don't be a dick. (My pick will be random.)

I have never used these forums before, so if i can't DM the code to the winner, let me know how I can get it to you. (I'm on Twitter @HRGApollo, Xbox360 @ HeIIRazor, & PS3 @ GoodApoIIo)

Im in. Thanks OP also here's the joke of the day-

Girls night out
Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out, and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.

The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These damn girls nights out have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other. "Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, Well never forget you!'

BTW- Happy related or not related birthday

Last edited by a moderator:
My girlfriend invited me to her house. I found her sister alone in the house, she was unbelievably sexy and whispered in my ear, “I have feelings for you, shall we have sex?”, I immediately turned around and walked to the front door to go to my car. I found my girlfriend standing there, she hugged me and said: “You’ve won my trust” - Moral of the story: always keep your condoms in the car.

[quote name='skiizim']I plan on buying the blu ray later on today so I have no need for it but I will wish you a Happy B-Day![/QUOTE]

Thank You Very Much... very kind of you. BTW, they screwed up the extended cut (much like the Fantastic Four: EC) parts of the added footage get repeated throughout. Seriously, there is a flashback in the first 20 mins to something you just saw.

Since were talking about Superheroes I thought Superhero themed jokes and funny images would be appropriate so heres a few!

superheroes-batman-superman-hawkeye-the-trolling-avenger.jpg

superheroes-batman-superman-no-powers-no-problem.jpg

superheroes-batman-superman-the-worlds-greatest-actor.jpg

superheroes-batman-superman-i-totally-called-it.jpg

superheroes-batman-superman-what-are-you-waiting-for-climb-back-out-of-that-bed.jpg

I'm in, thanks for the contest!

Here's a joke I found

"I visited the National Air and Space Museum. I believe the title is misleading because it is actually full of stuff."

I'm in.

Here's a joke for you:
Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of red, they lay down for the night and went to sleep.
Some hours later Holmes woke up, nudged his faithful friend and said, "Watson, I want you to look up at the sky and tell me what you see." Watson said, "I see millions and millions of stars." Sherlock said, "And what does that tell you?"
After a minute or so of pondering Watson said, "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Metereologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day today. What does it tell you?"
Holmes was silent for about 30 seconds and said, "Watson, you idiot! Someone has stolen our tent!"

[quote name='Killer6']My girlfriend invited me to her house. I found her sister alone in the house, she was unbelievably sexy and whispered in my ear, “I have feelings for you, shall we have sex?”, I immediately turned around and walked to the front door to go to my car. I found my girlfriend standing there, she hugged me and said: “You’ve won my trust” - Moral of the story: always keep your condoms in the car.[/QUOTE]

Pick this guy.

Lmao @killer6

Happy birthday man, and heres a joke

A fellow was talking to his buddy, and he said, "I don't know what to get my wife for her birthday. She has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants, so I'm stumped."

His buddy said, "I have an idea. Why don't you make up a certificate saying she can have 60 minutes of great sex, any way that she wants it. She'll probably be thrilled."

So the fellow did.

The next day his buddy asked, "Well? Did you take my suggestion?"

"Yes, I did," said the fellow.

"...And did she like it?" His buddy asked.

"Oh yes! She jumped up, thanked me, kissed me on the forehead and ran out the door yelling, "I'll be back in an hour!!!"

damn, i just wont even try to compete...so i'll just go the route of birthday wishes...happy birthday in a day or so...that is all...THE END.

bread's done
Back