FREE Battlefield Bad Company 2 Beta codes - PS3

[quote name='earvcunanan']I tried and on the next page a voucher code didn't show up. I guess they ran out pretty fast.[/QUOTE]
Yep, same here.

"Just enter your e-mail address below and, while supplies last, you'll receive a beta test access code via e-mail."

Maybe that's why the code doesn't show up on the page after submitting your email address.

yeah me too, i am sitting there trying to find the code and i was like where the hell is it!! lol Time to check the email.

Well, there's still 11 days until the beta actually starts. Hopefully, Best Buy is just taking their time to get the requests in, then sending out all the codes.

well I signed up and another tab opened up w/ instructions on how to join the beta. Funny thing is that the fourth step says to "Enter the Voucher Code below and follow instructions to download" yet I don't see no voucher code anywhere on the page...

Tried to sign up, didn't get anything initially. Pretty dumb (but not shocking) from Best Buy if its input an email and get a code just like that.

Same thing, got the code instructions page but no code was on it. I'm hoping they will e-mail us on the 19th when the beta actually starts.

my guess is there going to email them because u wont be able to dl the beta until a day before or the day of the release.

I think someone should call Best Buy's support.

The whole page claims that it is some email or something but it is on their website.

Anyone down for doing so?

[quote name='omahacubfan5']I think someone should call Best Buy's support.

The whole page claims that it is some email or something but it is on their website.

Anyone down for doing so?[/QUOTE]

I volunteer YOU.:applause:;)

[quote name='ShadowHero10']Why would the code come out before the beta is up?[/QUOTE]

that actually makes sense, that is why we need smart people around here!!
;)

[quote name='ShadowHero10']Why would the code come out before the beta is up?[/QUOTE]
Preload perhaps.

Either way, I'll drop them an email about it.

Doesn't anybody read anymore, it says it doesn't start until NOVEMBER 19, thanks for the code, should be fun loved the first game.

[quote name='pun123']Doesn't anybody read anymore, it says it doesn't start until NOVEMBER 19, thanks for the code, should be fun loved the first game.[/QUOTE]
The wording of the window that pops up definitely reads as if it's referring to a code that should be there. Can't you read?

"[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Below you'll find your PlayStation® Network code and instructions on how to join the beta test."[/FONT]
"[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The above code is required to access this beta test"

[/FONT] Can't you read? =P

[quote name='pun123']Doesn't anybody read anymore, it says it doesn't start until NOVEMBER 19, thanks for the code, should be fun loved the first game.[/QUOTE]

1. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [*]Create a PlayStation Network account (or log in using an existing PlayStation Network account).
    [*]From the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB, select the PlayStation Store.
    [*]Click the "Redeem Codes" icon located on the upper right of the screen.
    [*]Enter the Voucher Code below and follow instructions to download.
    [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I don't know about you but I don't see a code after option 4.[/FONT]

Read this Best Buy forum page: http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming/FREE-PS3-BETA-CODES-Bad-Company-2/td-p/68675

The first poster says:

This is just wrong , any mods please contact the webmaster and have this removed ASAP. You dont even need to enter a real email or any email adress at all. you could enter "hamburger" and get a code.

To which a mod/BB sales says:

You can always provide false information, but that wouldn't allow us to contact you if anything has changed like your code or new information. It's up to you if you provide factual information. I'd be guilty of putting in [email protected].
@BestBuyDanvers
Sales Operator
Member of Twelpforce
So no. This isn't some code by email thing. You could have entered anything earlier and a code was provided. Obviously this was abused and taken down. That's why you don't see a Code now. All you people saying you don't get a code now because it's not Nov. 19th, aren't they giving out codes when you pre-order at Gamestop?

[quote name='omahacubfan5']Look at the last three or so posts on the forum you posted ssjmichael

http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming/FREE-PS3-BETA-CODES-Bad-Company-2/td-p/68675[/QUOTE]

There isn't any indication there that it's being sent by email. Wouldn't the BB sales person say that putting in an accurate email address was important? Also why would the OP say you could put in hamburger and get a code? It's obvious the code was visible on that page at one point.

It says right on that page that that's where the code is supposed to be. It doesn't say it's going to be in an email.

I guess I'm stupid then, this is what I read...............

Free PlayStation 3 Beta Test Invite!

"Get an early jump into the world of Bad Company 2 with this special offer. Just enter your e-mail address below and, while supplies last, you'll receive a beta test access code via e-mail.

The beta test is scheduled to begin November 19, and features the "Arica Harbor" map, a desert environment that explodes with intense vehicle warfare that gradually turns into an infantry fight as the level progresses."

It really sounds like they could be sending them via email. Perhaps some got it right then after entering "ilikepie", but I think there is a solid chance a lot of people get it through their email.

I don't think we're getting an email.

On the resulting page (after you type in your email), if you check the HTML it looks like this:
[*]Enter the Voucher Code below and follow instructions to download.

The code SHOULD have been there on that page. That last line was bolded for a code and then given a two break gap.

They're either out of codes or somebody screwed some backend code up.

I saw it earlier but didn't really care untill I saw some gameplay and come to find that best buy has fucked it all up thats chill

An I realy need to get my post count up so I can put my Gamercard up their so everyone can see my reconness

[quote name='emperordahc']I don't think we're getting an email.

On the resulting page (after you type in your email), if you check the HTML it looks like this:

The code SHOULD have been there on that page. That last line was bolded for a code and then given a two break gap.

They're either out of codes or somebody screwed some backend code up.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. basically the page you see after you enter your email (or whatever else you type in) is what was supposed to be in the actual email. They messed up badly.

bread's done
Back