Free Bejeweled Blitz Live Premium theme

[quote name='HydroX']Thanks OP. Just an FYI, this should really be in the Free Stuff section.[/QUOTE]

While not the biggest deal, I think this deserves its own thread. Thanks OP.

[quote name='therocky2']While not the biggest deal, I think this deserves its own thread. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Having it's own thread is fine, as long as it's in the correct section. ;)

[quote name='HydroX']Having it's own thread is fine, as long as it's in the correct section. ;)[/QUOTE]

I never go to the free stuff section, so it might as well be in this section. Thanks OP.

[quote name='sandman8288']I never go to the free stuff section, so it might as well be in this section. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Well, we have a Free Stuff section for a reason. Just because you are too lazy to go in that area of the forum, it doesn't justify your reasoning. That's your loss.

[quote name='HydroX']Well, we have a Free Stuff section for a reason. Just because you are too lazy to go in that area of the forum, it doesn't justify your reasoning. That's your loss.[/QUOTE]

You've made your point, no need to continue.

[quote name='stoned99']I can't believe they want 10$ for a game that is free to play on FB[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Plus, it's easier to play using a mouse. I *might* consider it for 400 points, but 800? No way.

I usually check other posts but I didn't think it would be in the deal of the week since it doesn't seem like a normal sale to me. Honestly though, that thread is fucked up looking on my droid which is what I do most of my cag viewing from.

[quote name='VidPower']I'm actually digging this theme. And I hate themes...[/QUOTE]
Agreed. It's subdued and good-looking, bordering on classy (as classy as an Xbox dashboard theme could possibly be).

bread's done
Back