Free Best Buy $5 Reward Certificate

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I just checked my Best Buy account and a $5 reward certificate was deposited that expires December 24th. Check your accounts.

All I got is an email from Best Buy titled "Free $5 certificate!" but when I read it all it says is "But not for you lol"

98750b438ae338a32ea36f638bd57e2957c142b805f8bc508460568c4f5d3b65.jpg

I called and threatened to never shop there again over not receiving $5. They're sending me a limo to take me to my nearest Best Buy and letting me get $5 off anything.

I'm going to get a Vitamin Water.

I got $5 also.  I think I only remember one time where I didn't get the promo or holiday cert in the past few years.  Better than nothing.

I was coming here to make the same post telling people to check.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Geeksquad car pulled up to my house.  I answered the door and some asshole in a tie just kicked me in the nuts.  Thanks, Best Buy!

Well looks like Best Buy really hate me. No mystery coupon and no $5.

Sometimes I think this is what they wanna tell me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4

$15 in rewards appeared in my inbox this morning. I don't know if that was from my Sunset Overdrive preorder, my previous purchases, this fluke promotion or some combination of the three. I went ahead and bought a $15 Xbox Live card before Best Buy changed its mind.

I just got an email asking me about my best buy experience. Well, it fucking sucks now that I didn't get $5! MORE LIKE WORST BUY! Rabble, rabble, rabble!

Thanks for pointing this out, they deposited a $20 certificate for me.  I wonder what this was based on?

I'll put it to good use next week when I am picking up Dragon Age, Far Cry and GTA V. 

I still have more than 13,000 points banked from gift card purchased this past summer with the 10% back with BB credit card.

I love Best Buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
$15 in rewards appeared in my inbox this morning. I don't know if that was from my Sunset Overdrive preorder, my previous purchases, this fluke promotion or some combination of the three. I went ahead and bought a $15 Xbox Live card before Best Buy changed its mind.
the SSO $10 typically shows up as 500 points, not a cert. Plus as someone noted above, check the cert date. If it expires on 12/24, then its this promo, if not, then it's likely something else.

I didn't get one.  I'm assuming they didn't like me replying to their email about my PS+ expiring by telling them to put them on sale for $30 again and I might be interested.

bread's done
Back