Free Best Buy $5 Reward Certificate

Did anybody who received one of these also get the Mystery Reward the other week?

Edit: Just saw above post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got it, sweet stuff. I also just got $15 in certs for points, and I have another $20 in points pending. $40 to eat away some planned Black Friday purchases? Yes, please!

Now, here's hoping they do that alleged early access for Elite/Elite Plus members on Wednesday. I have 0 interest in waiting in a line at that place in sub-freezing temperatures to get deals, but I'll order the hell out of some things online.

Nothing here. I've only been a MBB member for about a month and have only bought 2 games, so maybe that's why. I'm planning on buying quite a few games over the next few months so I hope I start getting in on this stuff. But I've also opted out of all promo e-mails, so I wonder if that is a factor.

TBH, I think I might be blacklisted by BBY or something lol. After all my issues with a recent order, I reported them to the BBB (Barely took 5 minutes) and got like a 30$ GC in the mail 2 weeks later.

Probably a big "fuck this guy" right next to my name in the archieves

I didn't get any bonus certs added to my account. Clearly I'm going to have to go down to my local store with a fully loaded machine gun and mow down every single person I see until somebody gives me the $5 that they owe me from this free and completely random promotion.

Seriously, people, the overreaction gag's getting old.

I didn't get any bonus certs added to my account. Clearly I'm going to have to go down to my local store with a fully loaded machine gun and mow down every single person I see until somebody gives me the $5 that they owe me from this free and completely random promotion.

Seriously, people, the overreaction gag's getting old.
Reported you to the police. They coming for your ass now boy, they got your ip address. You fucked

tumblr_m1lvfwJyTi1qk4y43o1_r3_500.gif

Thanks for posting this op, i would not have noticed otherwise. Got a $5 reward cert expiring 12/24. That along with the $5 mystery cert makes it a good week :)

Is there something special to be eligible for all of these mystery gifts? I'm not angry, just genuinely curious. I've never gotten one before.

I keep trying to place an order for :ps4: GTA V and :ps4: WWE 2k15 but its saying both are sold out after I submit the preorder...even if they are individual.

How could this be?

thanks for the heads up! after the 50% trade in week looking to get a black Friday Xbox One bundle and every bit counts!!

I keep trying to place an order for :ps4: GTA V and :ps4: WWE 2k15 but its saying both are sold out after I submit the preorder...even if they are individual.

How could this be?
Its not sold out, Best Buy's system is screwed up. The same thing happened to me last week for a day when I tried to order Halo MCC. It started working properly after the next day.

My order went through fine the next day. Just try again later. Unfortunately, it was just random when it started working again.

Its not sold out, Best Buy's system is screwed up. The same thing happened to me last week for a day when I tried to order Halo MCC. It started working properly after the next day.

My order went through fine the next day. Just try again later. Unfortunately, it was just random when it started working again.
Thanks for the tip man!

My Best Buy account always wants me to enter some stupid code that they email, but by the time it actually gets to me, the page expires and it just repeats the same cycle :/

I'll take as many free $5 certs that you're willing to give away OP....

What's that, you say I should check my email? Thanks! I live in a cave so I never EVER check my email. Seriously, how stupid are people? We get these 'check your email' threads seemingly every few weeks. How about check your email at least once a day like a normal person in our modern society?

/endfutilerant

The effort is appreciated for what it's worth, but there is no way to participate in these random email events. Either you got one or you didn't.

Didn't get a certificate. Will never buy anything from BB again. Except next week, because of Dragon Age: Inquisition and Far Cry 4. Or if they have any Black Friday deals that interest me. Also a bunch of games next year because of GCU.

But other than that, they've totally lost my business.

bread's done
Back