FREE Best Buy Reward Zone membership?

sabin23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I saw this over at Dealrush but didn't see it posted in the CAG deals boards (not where I looked at least). I was wondering if the Free membership to Best Buy Reward Zone was legit.

It says, "to receive your free 1 year membership to the Best Buy Reward Zone, print the coupon below and present it during your next store visit. Offer is valid through April 30th."

Anyone have more info about this?

Got mine yesterday. So far it has $0.03 on it for 3 guides. Only 14,997 penny guides to go and I'll get my $5 reward.

[quote name='sabin23']I saw this over at Dealrush but didn't see it posted in the CAG deals boards (not where I looked at least). I was wondering if the Free membership to Best Buy Reward Zone was legit.

It says, "to receive your free 1 year membership to the Best Buy Reward Zone, print the coupon below and present it during your next store visit. Offer is valid through April 30th."

Anyone have more info about this?[/QUOTE]

Where can i get the coupon?

I will do it asap.

[quote name='Snake2715']Where can i get the coupon?

I will do it asap.[/QUOTE]

I saw it over at dealrush.com. I haven't tried it myself but I guess you can just print it out... another CAG said you can sign up at one of BB's desks, although I didn't see that setup yesterday.

Anyone know if it's a scan or an actual printable coupon? Asking because I have trouble getting Best Buy to honor legit coupons so I know they'll probably give me trouble if I try to use a scanned coupon.

[quote name='slidecage']is this for new people only. can i use it an add another year to my memebership[/QUOTE]

This is something I would also like to know.

I don't think any BB will deny you if you print and bring in. I got my coupon through email so I had to print it out and bring it in.

As far as adding a year on to your current membership, I have a feeling many may get denied. The promo is "Get a free membership in the Reward Zone Program" NOT "Free one year membership in the Reward Zone Program". When I went to get mine the cashier scanned the coupon and then scanned what I thought was the new RZ card but the computer said the account was already in use. For this reason I think it won't work, but someone can always try.

i got my free rewards card yesterday, printed the coupon out and got 2 penny guides
she scanned the card and said one was in use or something then shes like i'll have to get a new one
scanned the coupon, the card and my 2 guides
minused the $9.99 and payed 2 cents
she was like well that worked out for u nicely huh?

[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']I used the coupon and it worked and i picked up the mgs3 guide for .01 and the guy was really surpirsed the guide was so cheap :)[/QUOTE]

worked for me today so all is well...

Anybody have a Metroid Prime 2 guide for sale or trade?

Where are these penny guides? Is that the normal price, or do you have to use the reward zone card in conjunction with your purchase?

I just picked up my free membership card tonight. Print out worked fine.

Cashier: That's a good deal!
Me: Thanks.

Nice deal OP. I'm definitely going to print out this coupon and try it out at my BB. For a free membership that could get me a $5 gift certificate, eh why not. I shop there here and there and they really should pay me for shopping there.

Yeah, I think I may sign-up too. I actually got the e-mail today also...I really don't buy enough, but it may come in handy. Maybe I'll get the Blade/Blade3 $20 with the RZ membership.

[quote name='doubledown']Yeah, I think I may sign-up too. I actually got the e-mail today also...I really don't buy enough, but it may come in handy. Maybe I'll get the Blade/Blade3 $20 with the RZ membership.[/QUOTE]

I think I will sign up just to get in on the Blade/Blade3 for $20 also.
Thanks for the post OP and for the coupon cleaver.

Pickup few Disney movies and Used Coupon yesterday (cost 0.00 for Reward Zone memership). I wonder the system renew my membership or NOT !!

Let hope !! :)

Time to bump this thread back up to the front. Went out to BB today and used the coupon to pick up a free membership. Had no hassle either, but then again I went to a brand new female cashier that was well really checking me out to say the least. Got her number too :D. I love CAG, great deals and a free membership. Everybody should jump on this as it is the last day.

bread's done
Back