Free Best Buy RZ Cert in Email (YMMV)

Thank you OP for posting this, I saw this email earlier barely skimmed it and deleted it. Almost threw away $5. Thanks!

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']From SD,

If you right click and open the first barcode in a new tab you can tell what the value will be based on the file name. Mine is $5 "20120926_Bucks_LPCode_5.jpg"[/QUOTE]

I believe i got $39 bucks!?

/39/20120926_Bucks_LPCode_5.jpg

[quote name='JKSonic']I really wish these wouldn't be posted on here... In fact I really think CheapyD should ban them. These are NOT MEANT for everybody yet inevitably what these threads always turn into is people complaining about how they didn't get one and BB then gets a tidal wave of people contacting them to demand a RZC.[/QUOTE]

There is nothing to call and demand... It clearly says it is for Reward Zone Premier Silver members only. Basically a gift for loyal customers.

[quote name='LiquidSnape']if you cannot copy paste the url I found all the upcs
looks like the first set of numbers are all identical so the next set determines how much

12091 = $5
12107= $20
12116= $50
12125= $100
12134= $500
can't find the 250,000 RZ Points ($5,000) one

I got $5[/QUOTE]

Guess i got $5 then ;). Better than nothing.

[quote name='JKSonic']I can agree with that!

So has anybody actually confirmed that you can tell 100% what amount you have? Seems kinda silly they'd do it that way... Unless I missed it I just see people saying you can do it but nobody saying they took it to the store and it matched. And if it is so easily found what you got, then what is the second barcode even for?[/QUOTE]

Most likely one for your RZ account (gamers club coupons act this way) and the other the discount code.

I'm going later today and can find out. I expect other members would beat me though.

[quote name='DDustiNN']There is nothing to call and demand... It clearly says it is for Reward Zone Premier Silver members only. Basically a gift for loyal customers.[/QUOTE]Uh...it doesn't say that anywhere on my coupon, and I'm not a Premier Silver member.

[quote name='LiquidSnape']if you cannot copy paste the url I found all the upcs
looks like the first set of numbers are all identical so the next set determines how much

12091 = $5
12107= $20
12116= $50
12125= $100
12134= $500
can't find the 250,000 RZ Points ($5,000) one

I got $5[/QUOTE]

Has anyone verified that this is in fact correct?

[quote name='confoosious']cool story bro.[/QUOTE]

I pity the fool who don't take free money.

...oh, nevermind. I thought we were supposed to be replying with the lamest, tired responses we could come up with.

Enjoy your ivory tower.

[quote name='Vigilante']Uh...it doesn't say that anywhere on my coupon, and I'm not a Premier Silver member.[/QUOTE]

It was mentioned earlier in the thread, by someone who was informed that through customer service.

The actual email just says Reward Zone members in good standing who have received the email.

Lucky you then :applause:

[quote name='jr233270']Has anyone verified that this is in fact correct?[/QUOTE]

I can confirm that my $5 matches the 12091 barcode.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Awesome. All I got was an email from them, titled the same thing, but with mention of joining Hulu. No mystery offer.[/QUOTE]

ya got the same email. wish i could have gotten lucky aswell :(

Got this in e-mail today, printed it out and checked it out in the store. My cert was only good for $5.00 but I used it toward renewing my Gamers Unlocked which was coming up on renewal. Didn't see a thread on this yet so I figured I would share.

20120926.JPG

Once again did not get one. I got a $20 one about 3 Christmases ago. Never had anything since.

Well they apparently send all my BBY email into my alt email instead of my primary one...I changed my reward zone email a few times so that maybe why.

Whatever I get is going towards RE6 I guess.

I was told at one point by a Silver CSR that not all members get the same benefit. I have never received the $5 bonus certificates in the past, but I do receive 2x bonus points on all purchases through December. I did not receive an e-mail.

[quote name='jr233270']Has anyone verified that this is in fact correct?[/QUOTE]

Going by this image I have a $5 one... this sucks because I was just at Best Buy last night.

got $5 yeaterday. cool though. used it to pick up avengers 3d for 14.99 (price matched amazon for 19.99 plus $5 gift cret). not bad. and the movie was good

[quote name='crunchewy']What email account sends this? I can't find it in my email, but maybe I'm searching on the wrong address?[/QUOTE]

best buy reward zone is where mine came from... supposedly its for sliver members.

Got my info a bit wrong I manage to use this but the fucking idiots didn't add the other reward zone cert I had on me even though they took it. Bolingbrooks Best Buy has to be the worst one I've ever fucking been to nothing but problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been silver for a couple years, already qualified for next year, and have never gotten any of these random promotions.

bread's done
Back