Free Big Race USA Pinball Download (PC)

Redrazorback

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Silverball Studios is offering a free download of their awesome pinball game Big Race USA! Just stop by their Kickstarter page here http://kck.st/SiUqHY

They are trying to raise enough funds to remake all four of the original Pro Pinball tables and create a new one.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']I think I am just stupid, but where is the DL link? I can't seem to find it.[/QUOTE]

Click on the picture that says "Free Download" (the 1st picture on the page)

Right between
Latest News

This is a free bonus exclusively for visitors to our Kickstarter page!

A friend of mine couldn't find it and his ad blocker was stopping it for some reason.

[quote name='rpmboy']Click on the picture that says "Free Download" (the 1st picture on the page)[/QUOTE]

I can't physically click it.... when I right click it and select open, does it do the same thing? It opens a DL action for me, but I don't know wheter or not to trust it.

Wow Pat Lawlor is actually going to make this new table, this should be good then. I hope they get the $400k they need to make it happen. Thanks OP for the link.

$400,000 seems like an ambitious goal for virtual pinball. Not sure if the interest is there to get them there. I enjoyed their pinball titles in the past, though so I wish them luck. Can't put any money into it myself at the moment, unfortunately.

Good idea to give away a copy of Big Race to try and drum up some interest.

bread's done
Back