Free Bing rewards account giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

masa15

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I just redeemed my prize from bing rewards and no longer have any use for the account. It's a silver account, more than halfway to gold, and there's still some leftover points I didn't want to waste.

First person to correctly guess the number of credits wins, or if nobody gets it after a week, whoever is closest will win. Hint: it's between 0 and 100.

If you want an Amazon or Xbox gift card, this will give you a little jump start to getting it.

I'll edit the OP when someone wins.

You can guess multiple times, up to once per day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused why would you not want a bing reward account anymore? My whole family uses it we love free money XD
I already have a main account, this was just to help me reach my goal faster. And now, it'll help someone else reach their goal faster. Keep the guesses coming, none right so far!

I'm confused why would you not want a bing reward account anymore? My whole family uses it we love free money XD
I already have a main account, this was just to help me reach my goal faster. And now, it'll help someone else reach their goal faster. Keep the guesses coming, none right so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back