Free Blockbuster movie/game rental and a Gamestop coupon for Gamerush coupons

ksuwild25

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I have a couple of free blockbuster movie/game rental coupons, and I'll trade some of them for the recent Gamerush coupons. You can find the coupon page in some of the new Gamepro and EGM magazines (page 53 for egm). I have 3 of the rental coupons and all 3 expire on 10/15/05. I also have a Gamestop coupon that can be used to get an extra 10% off used games/dvds with the value card. It expires on 10/31/04.

Or I would pay $2 for the coupon page.

i threw all mine out or i didnt get them yet lol i forgot my gamepro stopped coming .. i called them last week and yelled at them

damn, i want one of those blockbuster coupons and i have the october 2004 issue og egm (issue number 183) w/ scarface on it...but i cant seem to find the gamerush coupon...i dont think mine has it :(

[quote name='swetooth9']damn, i want one of those blockbuster coupons and i have the october 2004 issue og egm (issue number 183) w/ scarface on it...but i cant seem to find the gamerush coupon...i dont think mine has it :([/quote]It's the November issue that has these. The GTA: SA cover.

bread's done
Back