FREE Bluetooth Headset Deal at Buy.com After GCO

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaChinPin

CAG Veteran
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=204549812&adid=1765
3&dcaid=17653

All you have to do is sign up for Google Checkout which is ALSO FREE. The headset is $10 but signing up for Google Checkout gives you a $10 discount on anything in the site. I did it a few minutes ago and I'm glad I did. I hope you guys jump on this before the price goes up and they notice they're getting screwed by us :)

EDIT: Oh yeh before people ask where the Google Checkout thing is, I'll put it here. Click add to cart option, then the next page click to checkout. If you have no account there, it'll take you to a page offering you a Buy.com Visa card. Look to the right just under the price listing of the item and you'll see the icon to sign up for Google Checkout.

THIS IS NO SCAM. IT'S DONE BY GOOGLE.

[quote name='DaChinPin']

I hope you guys jump on this before the price goes up and they notice they're getting screwed by us :)[/quote]

Don't worry there has been plenty of deals like this on buy.com for free after GCO
Buy.com isnt getting screwed because google is eating the 10$ not them so they don't care.

But thx for the deal OP ... came out to 72 cents for me because of tax.

ps: i don't think you need the warning either because most people here knows about Google checkout, its quite famous actually.
Let just say many of us here are repeated "new" members

Oh sorry...I don't know how to edit my title though..You see I barely post here...But when I saw this I felt like I HAD to post and help people out :D

go to "edit" then "advance" you should be able to alter your thread title there

Also since you are new to postin, next time try to make surer you put the deal into its corresponding section.
This is not a video game deal so you should have put it into the "other deals" section

no biggie tho a MODs will move it for you when they see it.

[quote name='supraazn']go to "edit" then "advance" you should be able to alter your thread title there[/quote]

Thanks...Fixed it and I really hope my first deal is used by many here :D

Also, take note that I was unable to ship to my post office box. Nothing unusual, but some users may prefer to go that route.

Furthermore, users in GA, USA will not be taxed, ergo getting the headset for free.

Kudos for the work, DCP.

[quote name='The Midget']Also, take note that I was unable to ship to my post office box. Nothing unusual, but some users may prefer to go that route.

Furthermore, users in GA, USA will not be taxed, ergo getting the headset for free.

Kudos for the work, DCP.[/quote]

Thanks but I'm not the one who found the deal. I'm just probably the first who posted it here. Gotta be honest you know :D

so for GCO can you just sign up for another gmail account if you want to do GCO again?
or is there something else you have to do when you make another account?

I believe I did GCO a long time ago when they first had it, so my regular email wont allow me to use it again

That was so incredibly amazing. I just got a bluetooth headset for FREE!! There was no tax, and i chose the 7-9 day shipping which was also FREE. I R SO HAPPY! :lol:

Thanks guys I really appreciate all the love...But don't get gay on me though :lol:...Anyways seems like more and more people will using ths deal :D

Okay quick question.
If im using a visa gift card and all that is on it are the numbers, date of expiration and Happy Shopping where the name should be is the Cardholder "Happy Shopping"?

Edit: I r idiot.

why is the shipping so high, after GCO, I;m at $8.09,the GCO comes up, but its saying over $6 shipping...

edit: didn't see budget, now I feel poor... Damn tax, I gotta pay 78 cents.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']why is the shipping so high, after GCO, I;m at $8.09,the GCO comes up, but its saying over $6 shipping...[/QUOTE]

You have to change the shipping to BUDGET shipping NOT Standard shipping. If you live in California, you may be charged tax.

Alright i done the google check out and when i placed my order it was a total of 0.50$ total, but when i checked my email that buy.com sent me for my order receipt it says in the bottom the total was 10.50$.

Is anyone else getting this and should i be worry about it, thanks.

[quote name='figcoinc']This is awesome.

THANKS OP! I just got a bluetooth enabled phone yesterday!!!!![/quote]

Glad to know...And now you get a free headset with it :D

Thanks OP! In for 1!!!

*** If anyone has used GC before you MUST use a different CC and different e-mail to get this... Just a heads uppp

[quote name='paragon18']Alright i done the google check out and when i placed my order it was a total of 0.50$ total, but when i checked my email that buy.com sent me for my order receipt it says in the bottom the total was 10.50$.

Is anyone else getting this and should i be worry about it, thanks.[/quote]
Google Checkout & Buy.com $10 Sign-up Bonus - Bonus may not appear on Buy.com's web site or emails.

[quote name='opterasis']Total cost... $0.50 The reviews aren't very hot. But hell, the price is right.[/quote]

The reviews aren't that bad at all. I only saw like a few people complaining but most weren't even understandable complaints. Either way I can use this for both my PS3 and cellphone which I'm sure you all can use for too.

[quote name='supraazn']go to "edit" then "advance" you should be able to alter your thread title there

Also since you are new to postin, next time try to make surer you put the deal into its corresponding section.
This is not a video game deal so you should have put it into the "other deals" section

no biggie tho a MODs will move it for you when they see it.[/quote]

Being that many ppl like myself will be using this headset for their ps3 it definitely should be in my the video games deal section..Unless video game accessories don't belong here either...;)

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Being that many ppl like myself will be using this headset for their ps3 it definitely should be in my the video games deal section..Unless video game accessories don't belong here either...;)[/quote]

Yeh that's why I posted this here...I will gladly post this somewhere else as well unless someone could do it for me.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=204549812&adid=1765
3&dcaid=17653

All you have to do is sign up for Google Checkout which is ALSO FREE. The headset is $10 but signing up for Google Checkout gives you a $10 discount on anything in the site. I did it a few minutes ago and I'm glad I did. I hope you guys jump on this before the price goes up and they notice they're getting screwed by us :)

EDIT: Oh yeh before people ask where the Google Checkout thing is, I'll put it here. Click add to cart option, then the next page click to checkout. If you have no account there, it'll take you to a page offering you a Buy.com Visa card. Look to the right just under the price listing of the item and you'll see the icon to sign up for Google Checkout.

Sweet, I was just looking for one the other day. Even thought about buying Warhawk.
Except now I need a way to connect it to my computer since it lacks bluetooth.

(I'm planning on using it on my PC< cell phone and future PS3

I'll keep bumping this so more people see it and get this headset or any other headset they want really. Also guys vote on the thread...For some reason someone gave it a 1/5 when it really is a good deal :cry:

[quote name='DrFoo']In for one. Thanks for the great deal OP.[/quote]

No problem...I'm just glad so many people already got theirs. And I'll make sure more people get it too.

[quote name='DaChinPin']I'll keep bumping this so more people see it and get this headset or any other headset they want really. Also guys vote on the thread...For some reason someone gave it a 1/5 when it really is a good deal :cry:[/quote]While I appreciate your enthusiasm, this isn't a popularity contest. :lol:

[quote name='DaChinPin']THIS IS NO SCAM. IT'S DONE BY GOOGLE.[/quote]

Haha since when does Google = scam free :lol:
Still a good deal though, sent it to my mom since I know she wants one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back